INQUERY: MONSTER-CAGES.COM and MONSTERSNAKESFOREVER.COM - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-24-2007, 03:25 PM   #41
esoteric-lizard
right... anytime someone starts trolling on one of the forums its my fualt, please!!!

btw thanks for the warning points i didnt know saying fudge was not allowed... and saying real bad words was. my bad.

Old 12-24-2007, 03:33 PM   #42
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by esoteric-lizard
right... anytime someone starts trolling on one of the forums its my fualt, please!!!
What are you talking about? Are you refering to my first post? Did I assign blame, or did you just ASSume that I did?

Quote:
btw thanks for the warning points i didnt know saying fudge was not allowed... and saying real bad words was. my bad.
Brian,
You used X's to mask profanity. That has never been allowed around here. No one has said that it's ok to use "real bad words." How you arrived at that conclusion, I have no idea.

Old 12-24-2007, 03:41 PM   #43
esoteric-lizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
What are you talking about? Are you refering to my first post? Did I assign blame, or did you just ASSume that I did?

Brian,
You used X's to mask profanity. That has never been allowed around here. No one has said that it's ok to use "real bad words." How you arrived at that conclusion, I have no idea.
what ever you say man, you're the boss arent you?

Old 12-24-2007, 10:54 PM   #44
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by esoteric-lizard

seeing as you asked... as for the contradiction... to come on here and start drama, saying i am the one starting drama... is a contradiction.

I didn't say you were making any drama. I said that it SEEMS like a personal vendetta. I asked why you started an inquiry on somebody you already know, somebody who also banned you from their forums. Did i mention the email?

Old 12-25-2007, 12:02 AM   #45
justinmorse
This thread is starting to get annoying.

Old 12-25-2007, 12:13 AM   #46
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by justinmorse
This thread is starting to get annoying.
So stop reading it if it doesn't interest you...unsubscribe, and you will no longer get email notifications.

Old 12-25-2007, 08:34 AM   #47
John E Dove
It seems pretty obvious to me that Brian really wanted to cut a deal here but, not trusting Matt or Harry, posted this inquiry hoping that someone would say they could be trusted so he could go for it. Nothing wrong with that I suppose but first instincts are the best and only a dummy would ship first to an unknown or questionable entity.

I would also like to add that if these snakes did come from Jay at Prehistoric Pets I would trust them 100%. Though I never have completed a deal with Jay I was going to purchase some snakes from him a couple of years ago but sexing them before shipping Jay discovered he did not have a 1.1 pair to ship so he phoned me and allowed me to cancel the deal. He could have shafted me but took the honest road instead

What really bothers me in this thread is the evident price fixing referred to. I know that this does go on or some species would be dirt cheap by now but it surprises me that someone would openly admit it thusly;
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonsterSnakesForever.com
Thanks for the inquery Brian. I banned you last night from MonsterSnakesForums.com for trying to lowball the market...
…………………………………………………………………………….
I then decided after you bad mouthed me you didnt need to be on my forums selling your animals for FREE and at 1/3 the market value and you are upset with me because I would not let you undercut the market on my website...I then banned you.
IMO this just detracts from Mr. Wessels’s reputation even further.

Old 12-25-2007, 09:53 AM   #48
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by John E Dove
What really bothers me in this thread is the evident price fixing referred to. I know that this does go on or some species would be dirt cheap by now but it surprises me that someone would openly admit it thusly;

Not just unethical, but illegal as well.

I have an idea....pay the $10 and join the Hell forum so you guys can have it out in an unmoderated sort of way. The impression given by reading this thread is that there are way too many personal feelings involved for this to be totally "an inquiry" with no other ulterior motives. I am sure others can see this as well.

Old 12-25-2007, 01:49 PM   #49
Tom C
Quote:
Actually... I believe in protecting the market that many people have spent alot of money on to help bring in these cool new morphs and I see nothing wrong with it.

It isnt really controlling the market, its not allowing low ballers to advertise for free, If you want to pay some one to host your ad's, then by all means sell what you want for what ever you want..You paid for that ability.

Old 12-25-2007, 01:51 PM   #50
Tom C
Quote:
Not just unethical, but illegal as well.
lmao....Posting on a free classified forum is a privilege not a right...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!