Bad Guy Amanda & Mike Webb of The Pet Gecko - Page 49 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-18-2016, 07:07 PM   #481
nickolasanastasiou
Slow learner.

Old 03-18-2016, 08:42 PM   #482
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by soooeee View Post
like juliasara
It is educational, and worth the time, to check out the 'find more posts by' function sometimes.
Susan, I checked out about the last 20 of your past posts, many are filled with thoughtless hateful invective written by you. Did the same for Julia, and I found well reasoned, thoughtful posts.
This isn't the kind of site where persuasion is accomplished by invective. There are unmoderated places where those sorts of shenanigans are the norm, perhaps you would be more comfortable there. I doubt they would accomplish anything in a business sense, however.

Old 03-18-2016, 09:30 PM   #483
juliasara
Thank you Lucille, occasionally I post my opinion about a person or situation but unlike soooeee I never stoop to the level of insulting them. For the most part everything I post is factual and whenever I can I post evidence of what I type. After her constant outbursts and zero evidence of any of her claims, I am very doubtful anyone will take anything she says seriously.
As for the Webbs, I doubt anyone will take their rants and pathetic begging for money seriously, at least I hope not. I doubt anything they say is true and just need money so made up a sob story to make people feel bad and help them. I find it sad anyone has donated at all. Maybe I'm more skeptical then the average person but I never donate to a person or a cause without researching them/the cause.

Old 03-19-2016, 03:21 PM   #484
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by favrielle View Post

I also found something else while rabbit-trailing for more information, attached below. It may or may not be relevant; being a small-time hobby breeder, I will never see $75k and up in net sales in a year, or even several years, but I suppose it could be very different for the show/expo/repticon circuit.

Could someone else with show experience please shed some light on the credibility of this figure?

Their figure is ridiculous, they'd have to have a huge breeding facility & sell over 10,000 geckos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Old 03-19-2016, 05:45 PM   #485
LuckyStar
He's been active on Kingsnake recently, at first a lot of his ads seem like a good deal but after reading this thread it's easy to imagine that they might be a gold covered turd.

Old 03-20-2016, 12:05 AM   #486
nickolasanastasiou
A couple things on that net figure (range).

It is an estimate with a huge range in terms of percentage between bottom and top of the stated range. Like a Zillow estimate, I would not rely too heavily on it for accuracy.

The second thing is that it could indeed be accurate (although I am not stating this as fact). They sell (or sold...or advertised) more than leopard geckos. The list prices for their (varied) offerings have ranged from sub-$100 to multi-$1000s per animal. Whether they get that or not, I have no idea. Some people can. Some people cannot.

I would just skip over the number/range estimate entirely because of the above.

Old 04-12-2016, 08:55 PM   #487
favrielle
Just a heads-up... It appears the Webbs have in fact moved back to Texas. Keep an eye out if you're in Texas or attend shows in surrounding states.
Attached Images

Old 04-18-2016, 06:39 PM   #488
Cliygh and Mia 3
Thanks for warning us! I've been looking for a male leo for a while, and I know now to steer clear of them!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!