Bad Guy Bad Experience with Carson Phelps of Herps Etc - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-10-2013, 10:00 PM   #91
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpsetc View Post
Ok so I have done numerous deals with guy on scaleless ratsnakes
Plus I was shipping them and corn morphs and other colubrids to a exported to go overseas

So I posted on line that I was looking for corn snake morphs and king snake morphs hog nose morphs and other rare mutation and scaleless rats etc for overseas customers

I received a phone call from a guy name Steve miles from Camden SC
Stating he had some scaleless corns and hets and some regular corn morphs
So I was very interested I needed corn morphs for a overseas order and I knew guy was really liking the scaleless corns

I asked Mr.miles where he picked up his scaleless corns and he told me BHB
And he sent me a few photos and answered all my questions and I felt very confident on sending him money

So I sent Steve miles the money

We set up shipping a few times and nothin happened
I started to get stressed about the situation and I asked for the money back and I was told let me see what I can do well what he did was shut off his phone

I took some steps to see what can be done and nothin was accomplished
So I just gave up and wrote it off for the year

So I was telling one of my buddies about what happen and he called me a dummy because he had scaleless corns and eggs in the incubator and I had some kind of hope
Well the eggs went bad along with 80 percent of the rest of his eggs due to hurricane sandy

So I was back to square one

So I talk to guy about the situation and he was all about the balls
Which was great because I can get that done

We talked about het ultramel etc
Well the male didn't breed last season
So we came up with a new deal which is getting taken care of ASAP

That's really about it

It sux and I'm not trying to give anyone a hard time
Just tough for me to explain myself to people I don't know that has nothin to do with the situation

This was 2 years ago
I couldn't even tell u anything else about Steve miles and I'm not sure i have any of the letters ect

I just wrote it off and didn't look back

I hope this help

Not sure what else to tell u guys and gals
Case closed! Lol thanks for that informative explanation.what a joke.

Old 12-10-2013, 10:02 PM   #92
herpsetc
Why is it a joke

Old 12-10-2013, 10:16 PM   #94
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Ok so I have done numerous deals with guy on scaleless ratsnakes
Plus I was shipping them and corn morphs and other colubrids to a exported to go overseas

So I posted on line that I was looking for corn snake morphs and king snake morphs hog nose morphs and other rare mutation and scaleless rats etc for overseas customers

I received a phone call from a guy name Steve miles from Camden SC
Stating he had some scaleless corns and hets and some regular corn morphs
So I was very interested I needed corn morphs for a overseas order and I knew guy was really liking the scaleless corns

I asked Mr.miles where he picked up his scaleless corns and he told me BHB
And he sent me a few photos and answered all my questions and I felt very confident on sending him money

So I sent Steve miles the money

We set up shipping a few times and nothin happened
I started to get stressed about the situation and I asked for the money back and I was told let me see what I can do well what he did was shut off his phone

I took some steps to see what can be done and nothin was accomplished
So I just gave up and wrote it off for the year

So I was telling one of my buddies about what happen and he called me a dummy because he had scaleless corns and eggs in the incubator and I had some kind of hope
Well the eggs went bad along with 80 percent of the rest of his eggs due to hurricane sandy

So I was back to square one

So I talk to guy about the situation and he was all about the balls
Which was great because I can get that done

We talked about het ultramel etc
Well the male didn't breed last season
So we came up with a new deal which is getting taken care of ASAP

That's really about it

It sux and I'm not trying to give anyone a hard time
Just tough for me to explain myself to people I don't know that has nothin to do with the situation

This was 2 years ago
I couldn't even tell u anything else about Steve miles and I'm not sure i have any of the letters ect

I just wrote it off and didn't look back

I hope this help

Not sure what else to tell u guys and gals
Where did you post your search for corn morphs? I'd love to see that. The buddy who called you a dummy story is priceless. An easy one to set up proof for, wink wink.

Old 12-10-2013, 10:19 PM   #95
herpsetc
It was on kingsnake

Lucille u got anything that's not old as dirt

Well I said what I had to say

See ya

Have a good one

Old 12-10-2013, 10:26 PM   #97
Chris Kennard
Quote:
It was on kingsnake

Lucille u got anything that's not old as dirt

Well I said what I had to say

See ya

Have a good one
What did you reference to find out this was twenty two months instead of the year you proposed.

Old 12-10-2013, 11:04 PM   #98
Chris Kennard
Since you stopped your business to answer my questions, I'll try not to dissappoint. What is your buddy's name who had the supposed eggs and where does he live?

Old 12-10-2013, 11:24 PM   #99
Chris Kennard
So your buddy's eggs went bad as well 80 percent of his other clutches? Is it common to have that many eggs in October? That's when hurricane sandy hit.

Old 12-10-2013, 11:33 PM   #100
guyiv
When I posted this I was mainly trying to get closure on a deal that dragged on way too long. I will clarify a few points that were brought up earlier. I did pay Carson three years ago this coming February since his scaleless guy was cutting a deal because the payment was prior to eggs. It is possible Carson is referring to almost two years on the second season I was waiting on scaleless corns that were paid for the prior year. I did stay in sporadic contact with Carson with updates around expected delivery dates. Since we did business on scaleless rat snakes I felt comfortable with the initial deal and figured I would get the scaleless corns but have to wait longer than I wanted.

Obviously the second replacement deal we made was for a group of ball pythons to be delivered by August 2013 never happened. I wanted the complete deal finalized before receiving just a male banana ball. Which is when I posted and have had several conversations with Carson and we have come to terms with the newest deal being: male banana, two female mojaves, a female yellowbelly being shipped when it warms up a little, and then by July a puma male and female spark. Once I receive the complete package I will let everyone know how it turns out.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!