Josh Sharp - mushu1432@aol.com - Terrible Cage - One to Avoid - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-14-2007, 10:15 PM   #71
Dennis Hultman
He has new ads placed on reptile auctions. I placed a link back here.

Old 11-14-2007, 10:21 PM   #72
BryonsBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I dont much about plastic/pvc caging, but is there any way to heat the lip of that cage to bend/shape it into place. Like using a propane torch on it or something?

Hey Steve, I'm sure you thought about taking a flame thrower to it a few times. lol...sorry...lol.

I'm sure happy I've always been happy with glass aquariums.
Heat gun will work. I used one to bend 1/4 plexi.

Old 11-14-2007, 11:00 PM   #74
BryonsBoas
Thats most likely the only good cage he ever assembled. Its a shame he could do it at least once without the possibility of doing it more.

Old 11-15-2007, 07:10 PM   #75
SPJ
Just got this email.
Quote:
To: sjordanides@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: cage
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 17:53:00 -0500
From: mushu1432@aol.com Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert

Can you resend your address my paypal account is locked up.
Here is my reply.
Quote:
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 16:00:08 -0800 (PST)
From: "Steve Jordanides" <sjordanides@sbcglobal.net> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Subject: Re: cage
To: mushu1432@aol.com
You haven't sent the doors or screen yet?
Well, you blew your second chance. I only have 30 days to file with paypal and I am filing now. I am not waiting on you any longer. Now I will let paypal and the CC company get my money back for me.
Paypal and Josh me on this one. I opened a dispute when it didn't ship. Josh sent me the tracking info right after that and it showed UPS had picked up the cage and it was on it's way. Stupid me closed the dispute since it was for non receipt and he was able to show it shipped. Well, now because he shipped garbage, paypal will not allow me to file a claim and I only had until tomorrow to file a claim if I could.
Time to have the CC company reverse the charges.

This is not going to get away with this.

Old 11-15-2007, 07:21 PM   #76
crotalusadamanteus
I hope I never have to, but if I should need to file a PayPal complaint later on, I guess I should leave it open until everything is fully fixed. Not merely verbally fixed, but phisically as well. ?????

Is that a safe guess based on what you just posted? That bites. I hope your CC company gets it back for you.

Good luck
Rick

Old 11-15-2007, 07:27 PM   #77
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus
Is that a safe guess based on what you just posted? Good luck
Rick
Yes. Do not take close a dispute no matter what the person you are in a dispute says because you cannot file a claim on them in the future if the dispute was closed.

I think he knew this and had me close it so I couldn't go thru paypal regarding his crap cage.

I have already contacted paypal and explained what happened and will now call the CC company.

I am sick of getting ripped off when I try to buy a cage.

Old 11-15-2007, 07:33 PM   #78
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
I am sick of getting ripped off when I try to buy a cage.

I believe you are.

Old 11-15-2007, 07:35 PM   #79
Serafim
You will probably have better luck with the credit card company anyways Steve.. Far less hassle. Hope it all works out for you

Old 11-15-2007, 07:45 PM   #80
snake collector
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Just got this email.

Here is my reply.

Paypal and Josh me on this one. I opened a dispute when it didn't ship. Josh sent me the tracking info right after that and it showed UPS had picked up the cage and it was on it's way. Stupid me closed the dispute since it was for non receipt and he was able to show it shipped. Well, now because he shipped garbage, paypal will not allow me to file a claim and I only had until tomorrow to file a claim if I could.
Time to have the CC company reverse the charges.

This is not going to get away with this.
I'm glad to see his paypal account is locked up, but Tracy says; sorry it made things harder for you Steve.

Hopefully your credit card co will get the money back. Tracy's dispute is still ongoing, but it's looking better all the time.

John

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!