Mike's Monitors - Mike Stefani - Great Guy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-03-2008, 04:41 PM   #1
SPJ
Mike's Monitors - Mike Stefani - Great Guy

I ordered some vermiculite from Mike for the next eggs on the way (not gonna use hatchrite ever again) and it arrived the exact day he said it would. A smooth deal all around. Thumbs up for the fast delivery, good communication, and excellent product.

Old 05-03-2008, 08:09 PM   #2
monkeywrench133
Does he have a website Steve?

Old 05-03-2008, 08:15 PM   #3
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133
Does he have a website Steve?
I don't know. I saw this ad and got it thru that.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...&cat=56&page=1

Old 05-06-2008, 07:17 AM   #4
Mike's Monitors
Thanks Steve!!
I am working on my webpage and it should be up and running soon.
Till then anybody can contact me at

saseech64@aol.com.

Thanks again
Mike Stefani
Mike's Monitors!

Old 06-19-2008, 07:05 PM   #5
greatlakesreptiles
rip off

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=111308

Old 06-19-2008, 07:49 PM   #6
Shiari
Oh do GROW THE HELL UP and STOP resurrecting old threads! All you're doing is proving that most of the time he does a great job! Yeesh.

Old 06-19-2008, 09:52 PM   #7
LauraB
Shiari ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari
Oh do GROW THE HELL UP and STOP resurrecting old threads!
Oh, do learn to read before you dispense your orders (in caps no less!) to others. This thread was started exactly 19 days before you joined last month.

In addition, this is a forum that provides the good, the bad and the ugly.
It is recommended that if someone has an experience or transaction they wish to bring to the "table", that new threads not be started. Rather that old threads be resurrected and those more recent experiences be added to that ressurected thread.
That way readers can weigh themselves any pros or cons presented and those readers don't have to wade through thread after thread about one particular business or individual. It makes sense.

~ Laura Bolt

Old 06-19-2008, 10:00 PM   #8
Shiari
I simply nabbed the most recent of the "ressurections" I saw (5 or 6 total I think) and posted a single response. While ressurecting old threads IS a good idea instead of posting new ones, he HAS a very large and very prominent and very recent thread detailing his horror stories. With this, he has shot himself in the foot. Instead of multiple threads showing what a terrible seller he is, he has found a bunch where people say they had good experiences, and attempted to hijack them, instead of sticking to his thread which has not yet faded into the archives.

So, thus he has made more clutter and accomplished nothing, and it is rather irritating to have to wade through.

Old 06-19-2008, 10:22 PM   #9
spawn
7 out of the 10 threads on the "Latest Talk" for the BOI have Mike's name in them currently at 10:22 PM. Can anyone say SPAM?

Old 06-19-2008, 10:24 PM   #10
greatlakesreptiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiari
Oh do GROW THE HELL UP and STOP resurrecting old threads! All you're doing is proving that most of the time he does a great job! Yeesh.
.........look Megan moron why don't you send me the 175.00 then you wont have to read about it.......its not about how many times you cross the street on your tricycle safely .its about the one time you get hit that hurts

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!