Bad Guy MonsterSnakesForums/Forever - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-30-2008, 03:57 AM   #1
Jason Bourne
MonsterSnakesForums/Forever

Man this guy is a real Tool!!! His Name is Samhain AKA=Harry Wessles!
If you dont agree with Monsters he bans you,If you bring up any other breeders he will delete your post,And I know he has ripped off a few people.I Know the list is long!!!So I am just warning you all not to trust or do buisness with these people over there,You will get ripped off!!!!
They are nothing more than a Lynch Mob.

Old 12-30-2008, 04:30 AM   #2
hhmoore
This is not a defense of Harry, but, fwiw, I know of a number of forums that have no compete wording in their terms - no other breeders, no other forums, can be posted.
Quote:
And I know he has ripped off a few people.I Know the list is long!
Unless you are going to state who those people are, and/or how you know they were ripped off by Harry, that statement is anonymous third party information.

Old 12-30-2008, 05:11 AM   #3
outlawgolf
Well,Well,Well
I see the devil got his due!!!!
I sent them,a fire retic,2 sunfires,and a male breeder supertiger,and a b grade female supertiger baby.
well the fire was traded for a pair of Granite back retics,I will give him that one.
But Its been over a yr now and I still have not got my others from them.
I was suppossed to get one from each of the superstigers,In which he has sold them to someone else,But they are not the ones who made the deal with me,and half of the sunfires,which I dont think it will ever happen,I sent him a message about it on his forum and he freaked out and banned me also.
I dont think its ever going to pan out so I just wrote it off.But I am sure he will come in here with one liners and name calling like always does.I have the recipts to prove it to,where I paid for them.
So thats good on my part.

Old 12-30-2008, 09:01 AM   #4
Suncoast Herpetological
Anyone else thinking that "Jason Bourne" "in the USA" is an alias?

Old 12-30-2008, 11:15 AM   #5
John E Dove
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
I was laughing about that myself when I read the first post.

Old 12-30-2008, 12:03 PM   #6
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suncoast Herpetological View Post
Good movies though. Haven't actually read the books... the idea that they might not be as good as the movies scares me.

Definitely not a real full name as required though.

Old 12-30-2008, 01:33 PM   #7
MonsterSnakesForever.com
LOL wow you spam my forums till 6 am this mournig with a proxy ISP and now you put me on the BOI with some bogus BS? I was called and said I needed to come look at this. Actully I did not...its pure stupidity.

Hmmmm I wonder who was behind this....

I just introduced a New Retic so I guess it could be any one of my competitors cause this was the childish spam...

newshedserpents wrote:

I was just at Harrys a couple weeks ago and it looks great! His setup is very nice. He made his shop like a house. Trust me it looks good. Also he has some kick a$$ snakes.

Well then he should have any problem showing it to us???

Still waiting on the pics,Lets see how big your collection is?

I dont think he will do it!!!!

I am calling you out in public and still nothing?????

Sorry but the qoutes dont look right here.....

Also here is a pm of him letting me know he is spoofing

_____Original Message_____
Date: 2008-12-30 04:44:12
Subject: Re: Hey

Tell you what.....

Take a look here

OrgName: Service Provider Corporation
OrgID: SPC-10
Address: 442 Route 202-206 North
Address: # 485
City: Bedminster
StateProv: NJ
PostalCode: 07921-0523

NetRange: 166.128.0.0 - 166.255.255.255
CIDR: 166.128.0.0/9
NetName: NETBLK-CDPD-B
NetHandle: NET-166-128-0-0-1
Parent: NET-166-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Assignment
NameServer: NS1.WIRELESSDATASPCO.ORG
NameServer: NS.CDPDSPCO.ORG
Comment:
RegDate: 1993-07-09
Updated: 2005-01-07

RTechHandle: WDSPC-ARIN
RTechName: WDSPCo Helpdesk
RTechPhone: +1-215-489-7599
RTechEmail: ipabuse@wdspco.org

OrgTechHandle: WDSPC-ARIN
OrgTechName: WDSPCo Helpdesk
OrgTechPhone: +1-215-489-7599
OrgTechEmail: ipabuse@wdspco.org

Go ahead and keep coming back on a new ISp girly cause I will know who you are in the AM and will make damn sure your harrasment dont go unchecked

Date: 2008-12-30 04:39:19

LMAO,Ok Tough Guy!!!!

I see you are just a Bully and dont have the Balls to post your whole collection.

I also see you killed your own eggs!!!That took Skills,LMAO

Another....

Date: 2008-12-30 04:45:48

Ok that means what????

Wrong place!!!!LMFAO

I think I had more then enough reason to remove this troll and did......your witch hunt is foul boys....

I am done here have fun.

Old 12-30-2008, 01:49 PM   #8
MonsterSnakesForever.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by outlawgolf View Post
Well,Well,Well
I see the devil got his due!!!!
I sent them,a fire retic,2 sunfires,and a male breeder supertiger,and a b grade female supertiger baby.
well the fire was traded for a pair of Granite back retics,I will give him that one.
But Its been over a yr now and I still have not got my others from them.
I was suppossed to get one from each of the superstigers,In which he has sold them to someone else,But they are not the ones who made the deal with me,and half of the sunfires,which I dont think it will ever happen,I sent him a message about it on his forum and he freaked out and banned me also.
I dont think its ever going to pan out so I just wrote it off.But I am sure he will come in here with one liners and name calling like always does.I have the recipts to prove it to,where I paid for them.
So thats good on my part.
LMAO!!! Buddy can I ask you how you would expect me to breed a super tiger female thats 5 foot long and has a clogged tear duct 90% of the time?

I got rid of the animal as a pet and one of my mods STILL has the snake. I dont believe in breeding out bad genetics just to make a batch of babies and will never breed that snake yet the option is open to me.

When I recived the snake you told me your daughter really loved her and I said "Well I tell you what..I will give her a baby when I produce from her" Thats your big I am ripping you off when I choose not to breed a snake that has obvious problems?

I will tell you what Buddy just to show I dont give a crap about the money or how you try and ruin me.

Tell your Daughter (you know the oneI said I would "give" and snake to) when my babies hatch THIS YEAR not down the road when that super even could have bred I will be Happy to give her a Monster Baby.

Old 12-30-2008, 02:09 PM   #9
MonsterSnakesForever.com
Also for refference as to MR Nester.

Please have a look at the account he had before I banned it and also prior post he has made here on the BOI and I think you will see his intent.

http://www.monstersnakesforums.com/users/864.html

Old 12-30-2008, 02:22 PM   #10
MonsterSnakesForever.com
I just got an email saying they have to be a member to see the link so if you dont want to sign up here is the profile. Edited for the BOI for language.

outlaw_pythons
Mana:
E-mail: F*** Off
Homepage:
YM:
MSNM:
Birthday: 1900-00-31
Pissing you Off
Interests:
Pissing You Off

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!