Info Beware Randall Gilkerson jr aka Randy potential scammer - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-13-2011, 01:49 PM   #21
Alex G
You may wish to address your more recent Bad Guy thread.

Old 08-13-2011, 01:56 PM   #22
LRata
Ok then. This may or may not be true but why did you send a male black pastel when it should have been female in trade for the bumble? Why don't you address that one? And do not make threats to me, my friend. You Ruined your own reputation by the last shady deal you made

Old 08-13-2011, 01:58 PM   #23
lilroc338
Quote:
Originally Posted by LRata View Post
Ok then. This may or may not be true but why did you send a male black pastel when it should have been female in trade for the bumble? Why don't you address that one? And do not make threats to me, my friend. You Ruined your own reputation by the last shady deal you made
I DID MAKE ANY THREATS TO YOU,THANK YOU...

Old 08-13-2011, 02:00 PM   #24
lilroc338
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilroc338 View Post
I DIDNT MAKE ANY THREATS TO YOU,THANK YOU...
I DIDNT MAKE ANY THREAT TO YOU,OR ANY ,THanks an have a nice day

Old 08-13-2011, 02:03 PM   #25
laterob
Umm....Randy?
Quote:
You may wish to address your more recent Bad Guy thread.
Can you please?

Old 08-13-2011, 02:11 PM   #26
LRata
What I had meant was telling me to keep your name out of your mouth which by definition is a threat. I didn't say threat of violence. It was a poor request instead of being an adult and professionally asking me to please not make claims upon you that may or may not be true until you are able to prove your innocence. So THANK YOU. Please address your most recent Bad Guy post as I will not be discussing this any further unless discussed in the most recent of claims against you since I know more of that bad deal and is the only reason I posted on this thread in the first place.

Old 08-13-2011, 02:16 PM   #27
Magic Merlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by LRata View Post
The man accused I believe is guilty. This is not the last shady "deal" he has made. http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ilroc+reptiles
..............WOW!........I am going to go slam my head with a car door now.

Old 08-13-2011, 02:53 PM   #28
xxMKxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by laterob View Post
Umm....Randy?

Can you please?
Yes, please do!

Old 08-13-2011, 04:41 PM   #29
tikigator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devon Hodgins View Post
I agree with everything he said.I dont think he needs his name soiled when he did nothing wrong.He just asked a few questions.Everyone starts out somewhere.Dont you remember when you first started?

As far as the hets go,I would be very cautious.Heck,I would'nt even buy a het anymore,but as long as you use common sense then you should be able to stay clear of bad "hets".
He didn't say Randy IS a scammer he cautioned saying he is a POTENTIAL scammer and perhaps if I would have read that and used MORE caution then I would not have been SCAMMED by Randy myself. I am now out a $550 breeder bumble bee....and I am stuck with a $76 dollar male black pastel....an UNBELIEVABLE amount of STRESS and a CONSIDERABLE amount of totally unnecessary aggrevation....and an entire day of missed class on Thursday because of this LYING SCAMMER.

Proof is in the other thread. Randy will never man up and respond because he has nothing to say other than to admit he scammed me, which he won't do. People like him have no integrity and therefore in my opinion deserve no respect. I hope people do continue to post about POTENTIAL scammers...because I said just because someone hasn't scammed someone YET doesn't mean they won't. The OP was right in posting this thread....too bad I didn't heed warning earlier.

Old 08-13-2011, 04:55 PM   #30
tikigator
Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilroc338 View Post
SO HOW IN THE HELL AM I THE BAD GUY HERE? PLEASE TELL ME...
This was not a Bad Guy thread...this was a BEWARE OF RANDY GILKERSON THREAD which APPARENTLY was 100% NECESSARY because I did a deal with you and you SCAMMED ME! This thread was a warning and there were people on here that went to bat for you and stood up for you!!! They told the OP that it was unnecessary and that yould should not be judged....well GUESS WHAT RANDY?? I read this thread and I gave you the BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT!!!......YES Randy YOU ARE THE BAD GUY HERE!

If you want to go ask how the heck you are the bad guy go to the other thread and feel free to defend yourself because you have quite the audience including myself that would just LOVE to hear your explaination as to WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME. Go ahead Randy...we are ALL waiting.....here is a link for your convenience..............

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=264490

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!