CB Bitis parviocula - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Venomous Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 07:17 PM   #1
Phobos
CB Bitis parviocula

Perhaps the first time in captivity

Baby Bitis parviocula

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4UqvuesCvI Babies video

Contact User Check User
Old 04-15-2008, 01:08 PM   #2
atwageman
Those are beautiful. I gues your going to plan on selling some of those? My focus is Agkistrodon. But when it comes to anything bitis, I think your on top of your game.

Old 04-15-2008, 01:18 PM   #3
Mooing Tricycle
theyre very pretty Al Congrats!

Old 06-21-2008, 03:10 PM   #4
nick.sahlen
hi,,do you have any juveniles left???and what is the price for 1.1??

nick..

Old 06-22-2008, 08:18 PM   #5
Gary O
I would Email Al. I am not sure how often he logs in here.

Old 06-23-2008, 06:34 AM   #6
nick.sahlen
k, thanks! appreciated!!

Old 07-03-2008, 05:43 AM   #7
nick.sahlen
i just wonder if someone out here knows how to get in touch with breeders/whole sale of venomous snakes..im going to live south of winnipeg canada and have close to minisota and N-dakota where i can go pick up animals in short notice,and i will be able to get to florida and soroundings once a year(between jan-mars)
im looking for bitis sp spp,all of interest,the more common sp spp like b g gabonica/g rhinoceros b arietans must be young adults to adults and the same with bitis nasicornis unless verry nice colours!!others as b parviocula-b caudalis-b cornuta etc..everything is of interest..
other sp of venomous beside the genus bitis is of interest too,,mostly ground dwellers like = vipera/crotalus/sistrurus/aspidelaps/echis and other small venomous of greate interest!!tell me what you got and we'll see!

ps;is there any internet site with buy and sell of venomous reptiles closer to canada?

sorry for the bad spelling!!im swedish and just moved over here!!=)

regards;;nick

Old 07-20-2008, 01:18 PM   #8
pythonjosh
You should check your local and provincial laws. I know all/most venomous have been outlawed either in your province or a nearby province. Even if you will be transporting the animals yourself, I'm pretty sure the seller has to be involved somewhat. And import/export paperwork must be acquired and approved prior to bringing venomous into canada. And I believe there is a quarantine period as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread