ANYONE ever deal with,daman1255@yahoo.com,michael Williams - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-06-2004, 08:19 PM   #1
reptimals
Question ANYONE ever deal with,daman1255@yahoo.com,michael Williams

hello, this guy emailed me about a kingsnake ad i have up, he offered me some boa morphs in trade, i have never heard of him or dealt with him before, plus one of his pictures look famailar to me- as in i saw someone else use it..please let me know as any input would be appreciated .. thanks

Old 12-06-2004, 09:26 PM   #2
tommyparks
Question

I talked with Mike the other day. He wanted to trade an adult "super" salmon that he had for some boas that I had. We talked on the phone and exchanged pictures. After the last set of pictures I sent him he seemed very excited and said the deal is good. That was the last I heard from him.
That is the only dealings I have had with him. Apparently he changed his mind or something.
He seemed very anxious to get rid of the salmon.
This probably doesn't help you that much but I just wanted to share my experience with him.
Let us know how it goes. He seemed like a nice enough guy.

Tom Stokes
Stoked Serpents

Old 12-06-2004, 09:58 PM   #3
gmherps
Mike is a pretty cool guy. He is very busy, as he plays basketball for St. John's University. So he travels a lot, and not to mention this week is finals week, so everyone is real busy studying.

Old 12-06-2004, 10:10 PM   #4
gmherps
It was St. Joesph University (my mistake), but he is not on the roster any longer.
Oh well.

Old 12-07-2004, 11:40 AM   #5
Bci Joe
I've sold to and traded with Mike in the past. All worked out well. Any minor kinks were smoothed out instantly. Just my experience.
Thanks much, Joe Rollo - BciJoe

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!