Aprylla Hall - Bad Guy - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-28-2005, 04:16 AM   #91
Aprylla
Sorry, I forgot to make one part of that in RED that I wrote. I apologize. I am utterly exhausted after this day.

Here is what was supposed to have been in RED that *I* wrote:

Well gee, I am so sorry that the hurricane didn't destroy the entire city I live in! Maybe if it had you'd have waited a whole 10 DAYS to file your PayPal complaint. I will have to guess that you MUST have lived up North your whole life and NEVER lived in a hurricane prone area...? Let me tell you something mister, when the National Weather Service says "there is a Catagoty 4 Hurricane that is likely to make landfall (dircetly on the city you live in) you DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS, you pack your collective "stuff" in a hurry...or you can stay and possibly kiss your rear end goodbye if it actually DOES hit you. Hurricanes are not something you want to mess with and think "oh it won;t be so bad" you HAVE to assume that the worst might happen and prepare for it as best you can. It was a BLESSING to myself and thousands of other people in MS, AL, and FL that Hurricane Dennis weakend and only caused abotu $3 -$5 MILLION in damage (and by the way, I don't call $3-$5 MILLION worth of dmaage "very little"). I saw the picturres of the area that were hit, and although it wasn't as bad as it could have been, there were a lot of homes and property destroyed or severly damaged where the hurricane made landfall. That area could JUST HAVE EASILY been my city that was badly damaged (there but for the grace of God go I, you know that saying).

Old 07-28-2005, 04:17 AM   #92
Aprylla
So very sorry, I just looked back and this was mine too, forgot to put it in red so it could easily be told apart from what the other guy wrote:

Maybe you didn't see my first post here. Here is an excerpt from it regarding this: 7/20/05 I sent the buyer an e-mail stating that I had mailed out a Merchandise Credit Certificate good for 20 female ball pythons and reflecting the $450.00 he had paid for the,. The Credit Certificate stated that his snakes could be sent on or after August 1, 2005. I figured this might help him put his mind at ease, having something in writing from me. I submitted to PayPal that I had sent him this Credit Certificate, I even sent them a copy of it showing that I understood he was entitled to the 20 female ball pythons. (Note: I didn’t hear directly back from the Buyer again until 7/25/05 when he asked me a laundry list of questions and I answered each one.) "

Old 07-28-2005, 05:49 AM   #93
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by sig1980
Now, do you still think that I was UNREASONABLE to simply ask for the animals to be shipped before I canceled the complaint?

This is what the Paypal complaint process is FOR. I ABSOLUTELY would NOT cancel the complaint until I actually had the snakes in my possession. You have sent your money; and although the hurricane and all provided adequate reason for a late shipment, YOU have sent your money.

IMHO, a vendor who has your money owes you either your snakes or the money back. It would be a foolish move to give up the protection of the Paypal complaint process unless you get those snakes. She has YOUR money. YOU have zip.

I have seen good guy posts aplenty, and I have seen where there was some sort of delay, and the good guys move heaven and earth to get their part done in order to provide complete satisfaction to their customers. It would be unthinkable for them to stop and even say anything about the matter, their focus would be to take care of the matter by providing top notch service and to get that shipment out and to their customer.

In my opinion, the best defense to any complaint is to go above and beyond expectations and to gain customer confidence by good service. You don't put the burden of the transaction going well on the customer, especially after he has already paid you.

Old 07-28-2005, 06:11 AM   #94
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aprylla
So very sorry, I just looked back and this was mine too, forgot to put it in red so it could easily be told apart from what the other guy wrote:

Maybe you didn't see my first post here. Here is an excerpt from it regarding this: 7/20/05 I sent the buyer an e-mail stating that I had mailed out a Merchandise Credit Certificate good for 20 female ball pythons and reflecting the $450.00 he had paid for the,. The Credit Certificate stated that his snakes could be sent on or after August 1, 2005. I figured this might help him put his mind at ease, having something in writing from me. I submitted to PayPal that I had sent him this Credit Certificate, I even sent them a copy of it showing that I understood he was entitled to the 20 female ball pythons. (Note: I didn’t hear directly back from the Buyer again until 7/25/05 when he asked me a laundry list of questions and I answered each one.) "
Aprylla, in my opinion the only two good choices would be to refund money or to send the snakes. A certificate is only a piece of paper and if a customer has doubts about the completion of the transaction, I believe the first two good choices to be the only ways to resolve the issue in a satisfactory manner.

Old 07-28-2005, 06:19 AM   #95
HerpVenue
Wow what a long thread.

In the end here are the impressions I get.

The guy jumped the gun.

Aprylla explained everything.
The guy DID NOT read all her explanation. OR HE DOES NOT Fu(7in care.

here is evidence that he does not care
Quote:
Why were the snakes not shipped after she evacuated to the new location.
Your lucky she remained civil. I would have told you off already.
Hurricane is coming. I gotta watch out for my safety and my family's safety.
Your really want me to give a Sh_t about your D@mn snakes?
you really expect me to take the snakes and ship it from where I was evacuating too?
I can't believe you have the b@lls to come here and tell all of us that you expect her to ship animals while she is being evacuated.

Aprylla a note to you
With all the problems he caused you.
The chain reactions he caused for the rest of your customers.
The obvious not caring.
And the selfishness that you gotta think of him in the middle of your evacuation.......
with all of that in the mix....... I would sell his snakes to someone else and keep his d@mn money.

but then again maybe I am just pissed right now.

CNN turn it on. Shows the huricane. shows she was telling the truth.
oh yeah...you don't care.

Old 07-28-2005, 06:29 AM   #96
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ritchie Luna
I would sell his snakes to someone else and keep his d@mn money.

Ritchie, family and safety come first.

After all are safe, one can address other issues.

Old 07-28-2005, 06:31 AM   #97
HerpVenue
I agree!!!!

that is why I am so pissed when I read that quote.

The one where he says she should have shipped while on evacuation.

Old 07-28-2005, 06:56 AM   #98
loteer
IMHO - Shawn you jumped the gun. Aprylla answered all of your questions and you filed a complaint anyway with paypal. I dont know if you didn't read all of the responses and skimmed through it, or just misunderstood them? Even still you keep repeating questions she keeps answering. Maby i missed it but maby you can point out to me in the emails posted and in any of her replies on this thread where there is an inconsistancy (whitch you said was one of the deciding factors for filling a complaint) ? The only inconsistancy i see is where you seem to skip over certain answers she gives you. It just seems like your seeing what you wanna see.

I dont know if there is anything else to be said in this thread except for something to be posted when shawn get his money back and/or animals. Shawn's just gonna have to wait untill paypal refunds his money or lift the complaint and see what happens. I will add this shawn, in the future it's not wise to insult people like pch101 who are trying to stay objective or anybody for that matter.

Old 07-28-2005, 07:06 AM   #99
sig1980
NOW there are a whole group of people that are "Jumping the gun" If you would please READ my last post post I STATED:
"I am not proposing anything here, just posting out loud what my though processes were"
in hopes that by READING what was going through my my, you would understand why I was reluctant to cancel the complaint without receiving shipment shipment. Why is it so easy to defend the position that not to ship because I might not cancel the complaint AFTER I had sent the money in the first place, but impossible to defend the position not to cancel the complaint after having sent payment, been told animals are all dead, and seller refuses to ship the replacements without me making concessions.
That post was not meant in any way as an attack. It was intended, AS I SAID, to voice why I had doubts in my mind and felt I had to protect myself until I actually received what I paid for. Apparently, only Lucille read that portion and so took the information as it was intended.

Old 07-28-2005, 07:10 AM   #100
sig1980
Aprylla, like I said, the post was to let YOU know what was going through my mind as well as everyone else in the hopes that you would finally understand my position. It was not intended as an attack on you as you have obviously taken it. Life experience tells me that those who yell the loudest (MY RESPONSES ARE IN RED) are those with a guilty conscience. I'm sorry you chose to ignore the section where I wrote "I am not proposing anything here, just posting out loud my though processes", and felt it was an itemized list to which you had to respond.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!