Aprylla Hall ( Good Gal) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-13-2005, 04:44 PM   #1
Bill_Leverton
Talking Aprylla Hall ( Good Gal)

I just wanted all concerned to know that I just completed an awsome deal with Aprylla for that Awsome boa she had up for sale the other day.Id like to call it the 4 hour sale because when I saw it I knew it was mine Aprylla is a awsome gal and a very good seller, Communication was good when her cell phone worked(cell phones bite)..lol ....She is one of the most pleasant ppl Ive ever talk to and I would recommend her to anybody with no heisitation. she is one of the great ones in my book keep up the good work.And I'll be look for what you have available down the road Thanks Again

Old 01-13-2005, 05:19 PM   #2
Aprylla
Thank you for the kind words Bill. I am a "small fry" in the reptile world. Compliments from people like you (and buyers liek you) are always appreciated!

Might I say, that Bill Leverton paid me quicker than just about anyone else ever has. He saw the boa, e-mailed me that he wanted it, and I got the $$$ very, very quickly.

Enjoy that boa Bill! And please let me know when he breeds with your female. I will definitely take you up on that first dibs an a baby one. Good luck in your breeding and furture endeavors.

Old 01-13-2005, 05:24 PM   #3
kiote9
Long overdue post

The first Reptibid auction I won was one of Apryllas snakes. A beautiful normal male ball python. This was May of '04. I have only good things to say about Aprylla as a seller. The communication was excellent as was the shipping. The snake arrived healthy and exactly as pictured and described. I was (and still am) completely satisfied with that transaction, and with my snake. Thank you Aprylla!!

Old 01-13-2005, 07:24 PM   #4
SWAG
If I haven't said it in another thread on Aprylla, its long overdue: excellent individual. In May of 2004 I acquired a female blood that she had rescued --the transaction was smooth, but more importantly it was blatantly obvious that she had a deep concern for the wellbeing of the animals she works with. The blood is still doing excellent.

Old 01-13-2005, 07:30 PM   #5
Aprylla
Saul, thank you so much for keeping me up to date on Monstra (the blood python) I know that she is in the best possible hands. The last pictures you sent me of her were incredible! And thanks for the kind words.

Old 01-13-2005, 08:25 PM   #6
Mike Greathouse
Aprylla is definitely a rising star in the reptile world. Rarely have I met a person as caring and as devoted to her animals as Aprylla.

So far, I have always been on the selling end with her - a situation that I'm sure will be remedied. In fact, I could have easily been the originator of this post, only Bill was a little quicker on the draw. Congratulations Bill, you've got a beautiful animal there.

In all of our dealings, I have found her to be very knowledgable, as well as, charming. If anyone has the opportunity to work with Aprylla on a deal - do not hesitate. She comes very highly recommended.

Thank you Bill for a very nice post about a wonderful person.

Thank you Aprylla for everything you do and never let go of those dreams.
I'm sure that you and Damien will see them through and make it happen.

Best wishes,

Old 01-13-2005, 08:58 PM   #7
Bill_Leverton
Thanks Mike and Yes he is an Awsome looking and very active.cant wait to see what this pattern turns out in a 66% pastel female that I'm going breed him to I hoping .....I will keep you updated Aprylla and yes you will have first dibs Once again Thaks

Old 01-14-2005, 08:57 AM   #8
Bill_Leverton
I finally figured out how to post A pic well here he is Boy & Girls Gotta Love this Pattern Thanks Again Aprylla

Old 01-14-2005, 08:58 AM   #9
Bill_Leverton
Man....Too small

Old 01-14-2005, 09:45 AM   #10
Bci Joe
I had completed a trade with Aprylla just before the Holidays and I can also say that I was very pleased from beginning to end.
Everything was great and I couldn't be happier!

Thanks again Aprylla!

Take care, Joe Rollo

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!