Good Guy CALIENTE DRAGONS - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-10-2009, 04:30 PM   #1
elkmillbillyreptiles
CALIENTE DRAGONS

I received 3 dragons last week which one free total surprise. They arrived in perfect health. Just simply amazing. My cousin told me about Heidi and I took her word for it. You have a new customer. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Old 09-11-2009, 03:56 PM   #2
thestranger101
I dont know where to start when you speak of Heidi and or Garry. They are like family to me. We started bye trading, that led to a very positive relationship. There customer service is second to none. Thank you both for being there as friends/family many years to come of this incredible bond. Gary and Heidi love every reptile they own. And are very caring people.
In my book this is what makes a GOOD GUY. Gary had been more than a close friend many times, and Heidi a confidant. Thank you both again and keep up the incredible work, and those incredible dragons.

Friends always plus a day,

Michael Axelrod
Sunshinedragons.com
Sunshineroaches.com

Not to mention we are partners in Sunshineroaches.com another extension of customer service.

Old 09-11-2009, 04:17 PM   #3
elkmillbillyreptiles
I can't wait to buy more from her. My cousin does all the work. Heidi e-mails her and i give her the money. I wish Heidi was local i would be over every weekend to buy something. I'm very happy with my dragons. Heidi you have a new customer and i plenty of money. Thanks again.

Old 09-11-2009, 04:49 PM   #4
spyder79
they are awesome people to deal with

Old 09-11-2009, 06:19 PM   #5
Curious George
Quote:
they are awesome people to deal with ..
This sure ain't awesome:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=139837

Draw your own conclusions, but a consensus in the business in evaluating vendors is how they handle things when the customer is not happy. That thread is full of nutcases, to include these "awesome" folks. Caliente failed miserably.

Old 09-11-2009, 07:11 PM   #6
elkmillbillyreptiles
They were great to me. They have me as a customer for life. This thread is about my business with them not the Lot Lizard Lady's business with them. So thank you CALIENTE DRAGONS you are awesome.

Old 09-11-2009, 07:27 PM   #7
RavenJander
You will find more people happy with Caliente, than you will find not happy with them. That being said, its my turn, I purchased a baby beardie in July from Heidi. It died about 2 weeks in. She was fine when she got here and for 5 or 6 days after, but she went down hill real quick. I called Heidi to tell her what was going on as it happened, and kept in contact the whole time. She was wonderful, gave me advice on things to try and really did try to help. She died anyway. Heidi made me feel better, just by reminding me that these things happen and that I did do everything I could. She also replaced my baby, with a neon red (which was about $140 more than what I paid) and threw in 2 free hypoXhetleatherbacks. You can not get much better than Heidi. I will always buy from her. Thank you Heidi & Gary for being great at what you do. I can't thank you enough for my babies. They are doing great

Old 09-11-2009, 07:43 PM   #8
thestranger101
This is a good guy thread!!! As i said i have done at least 15 plus transactions with Gary and Heidi and every one was as good if not better than the last. Caliente dragons is just getting stronger bye the day !!!

Heidi and Garry sent me 3 SCREAMING REDS and a INCREDIBLE Leather back and 7 leopard geckos Garry hatched for my B-Day.

Friends forever and a day !!!!

Michael Axelrod
Sunshinedragons.com

The above is an example of a rash customer that was made more than happy as i said before customer service next to none.

Old 09-11-2009, 07:49 PM   #9
thestranger101
That is not a picture i meant to post. They are not the ones i was given for my B day !!!

Sorry

Mike

Yet the Hypo Female light red was a gift as well...lol. The others are not from Caliente.

Mike Axelrod

Old 09-11-2009, 10:27 PM   #10
rottnbull02
I have purchased from Heidi before.

We have purchased dragons and feeders. Heidi has always been very nice, very helpful, and above all else she has great dragons. I would and have recommended Caliente Dragons to others who are looking, and will/would go to her again if she has something I am in the market for.

Hi Heidi! Hi Mike!

Stephanie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!