Bad Guy Amanda Fisher= snake-theif. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-20-2011, 12:09 AM   #21
lauraleellbp
If you have proof I'd strongly encourage you to provide it.

You might be surprised how much influence this herp community has over people who initially had no intention of making good on their end of a transaction... I've seen it happen several times here over the past few months.

If you've got thorough documentation of your side of the story then IMO it may end up worth the rigamarole to get it all posted.

Old 07-20-2011, 01:53 AM   #22
MarQ
THIS TOOK FOREVER. HERE IT IS.

Originally Posted by MarQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by a.fisher
Hello I tried calling yesterday but no answer so I figured I would send
you a message and you could just get back to me when you had time.I am
just getting started in breeding and would like to add more females
would be willing to take 3-5 off your hands and know people that breed
the feeders they require.My name is Amanda and you can call or text 417
522 5395,thanks.

Hi Amanda--

apologies for missing that call, I got pretty swamped with that first
posting. Here's a little bit of info form-letter style. I would
recommend these for someone experienced in parasite treatment, but
perhaps your connection/friends are such. let me know what you think
and we'll see what happens. Thanx

The history= these are wild-caught females I received from Outback
Reptiles. I oppose wild-catching practices and it was my hope to breed
these already-kidnapped females and distribute the babies freely to
breeders or enthusiasts to increase the number of domestic ball-pythons
and lower the demand for w.c.'s. It never occurred to me that it would
be a felony to have a Gerbil or A.S.F. in California. These girls have
all laid clutches that have hatched or failed by now and none but one
have eaten a single thing I can offer them here, rats, mice, even
gophers and moles. I am told by those with more experience that they
likely won't, ever--unless it's a.s.f.'s/gerbils/native food. Outback's
represents them as problem-free, but as they were gravid, no internal
parasite meds (such as Panacure) were likely administered. After
birthing, almost all had reproductive-ticks 'come out' at laying time.
Though they have shed since then, some have irritated bite spots,
scars, and general 'roughness' that you would and should expect with
all wild-caught creatures. It is my hope to see them go to breeders,
preferably with experience, that are willing to invest a little effort
to get them back on track and as well-off as possible in their
un-naturally captive state. If you are surely interested, let me know
and I can look into the shipping, etc. Paypal would be fine. I became
fed-ex certified just for this purpose, so these will be some of my
first shipped-reptiles, but that shouldn't be a problem. I'll look for
your reply, thanx

--Mark
Hello,I am still interested in getting some of the females you have.I
know people that breed gerbils and a few that have asf's and have a few
friends that work at the local pet stores around me that also
keep/breed snakes.My zip is 65802 I have paypal and can send money for
shipping costs this thursday the 16th.Please get back to me asap so I
know how much I need to deposit for shipping costs.And let me know how
many females you have available.You can call or text me at 417 766 3740
for faster response,thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a.fisher
So you would go ahead and ship them out today for
delivery tomorrow and I could just send the money paypal on thursday or
friday? Just wanted to get that right cause thats how it sounded and if
so that would be great,please call or text me asap so I know if I
should be watching for a delivery tomorrow morning,thanks so
much.
FWD: Hi Amanda.. thats what I meant. The safety of the money is secondary to
me, getting these ladies a better home & chances is #1. You never mentioned a #
?

FWD: How many do you have available I have a whole room devoted to my snakes and
plenty of room for more breeder girls currently have 19 snakes ranging from balls to boas.

FWD: 12-13. Ones pretty red &hurtin tho...

FWD: Well I would take how ever many you would like to send,and other than
needing parasite treatment they are otherwise healthy

FWD: Just hungry & homesick...

FWD: Ok how many would you want to send,not sure how many responses you had of
people wanting some that are willing to take them on and how fast you need them

LOTS of people but thats cuz it sez "free" . I was going to split them more than
I have but u dont have a snake-farm 'vibe' and time is of the essence. I can do
all if u dont think you' be overloaded. Thats quite a few picky brats.;-) can do
today still, i believe..

FWD: I can send pics of some of the snakes I currently have and how much would
the shipping run for all of them my zip again is 65802 let me know,thanks

FWD: Guesstimating @38lbs based on yesterday... Qwik-quote sez 248.09 for all
of em priority by 1030. Could go a shade +/-. 42lbs sez 268.12.

FWD: Would you do it for just a even _250?

FWD: Ill either make a dollar and change, or lose 20 more... Works for me. Just
LOVE them a lil', please. I will bag and drop as late as possible. Catch u
w/tracking

FWD: ok that works for me if it works for you and I will let you know asap tomorrow when they get here

M-10-4

A-what is the latest you can drop off anyway so I know when to expect the tracking #?

M-about 530, so by 630 for sure.
M-Full shipping address?

A-xxxxx springfield Mo. my name is Amanda Fisher and you can add this number for themto call when they deliver if needed I will be home for sure though, thanks

M- I will attach your number. My paypal is xxxxx when ur ready. Please ping that they arrived safely. Thanx for givin' 'em a fightin' chance

M-Call ANY time if theres any hang ups. Thanks again Amanda

A- and they are coming by 10;30 am estimated arrival tomorrow(thursday) morning just to be sure I have it right, fed ex or ups? so I know who to watch for I dont get snakes very often and I get a little excited about new snakes lol

M-Aaaalways fed-ex, Ups is deadly-dangerous in my one receiving experience. tomoro by 1030 'fo-sho" lol.ALL new snakies exite me too!

A-ok got them all unpacked they are all ok some of them did look pretty bad but hopefully that will turn around pretty fast.

M- Good So far, I am amazed when they shed how much that improves. Like-99%of the ugly comes off. Hopefully that remains true. Best luck to them & you both! JUNE 16TH.

NOW JUNE 22
M- Hi Amanda,
Wondering if you can make that paypal today?
--Mark

A- from tomorrow unless I can manage to get some cash before then I hope that will work for you and I am sorry again.

M-Not a rush, just checkin' in... Hope its goin' well w/them.
Thank you

A- glad you texted me since I didn't have your number wrote downbut I do have a couple #'s for you. Was wondering how long you had all of the females and if they had been treated for parasites since imported in

M-Gravids aren't treated at import because of the babies and I didn't tax their systems w/anything as I thought they better eat first... what I was told. Another receiver says his are taking thawed asf's already left in box overnight..

more texts asking about eggs, children, pictures... I tell her I no longer have pictures...

A-"that sucks I got a few I really liked and would be cool to breed back a male to them I might have to sell some just to make up the money I lost at the river" JUNE22

JULY 12
M-Hi Amanda
wondering are you in a position to catch up that paypal yet?
thanx
Mark

sent multiple times slowly over a matter of days.

JULY 18
M-Hi Amanda
Need to know when I can count on that paypal refund of my expenses for the free snakes. let me kno asap please. thanx
Mark
sent a few times over a few days.
M-seems like you might be ignoring my messages. Any chance I am mistaken? Seems odd to ruin your reputaion in the community over$250 for free snakes. hope not.

Old 07-20-2011, 03:34 AM   #23
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMartin1982 View Post
I never thought I be putting up a bad guy thread but I think people need to be warned. I was going back and forth about if this is a bad guy post or not. But there's a lot of things that Amanda is doing that I've seen to warrant a bad guy post.

Her name is Amanda Deckard or Amanda Fisher as she goes by both names. Her email on here is snakecharmer1234@yahoo.com. Her phone number is 417-522-5395. She lives in a house off Warren st. in Springfield Mo. Her ID name is a.fisher here on Fauna. She got for free two boas from a good friend of mine (who was her friend until she saw what she was doing) less than month ago is flipping them now on craigslist. Animal Control was called to her place for this also. She doesn't practice good husbandry skills for her reptiles. Most have mites or URI. What she buys goes strait to her reptile room with the others with mites and URI. She buys for cheap, trades or gets a reptiles off here on a spur of the moment situations. Then realizes this is not what she wants or gets bored of them and flips them on here or on craigslist. They live in filthy filthy conditions. This is not how you want your reptiles ending up or going to or buying off of. I was with my friend at Amanda's house the day my friend took these pics with her cell phone and thought I'd share them of how she takes care of her reptiles. My friend offered to help her out and have this boa put to sleep but she refused saying "she knew what she was doing". That is her response to everything if you try to help her. Or My friend has been doing this X amount of years with out problems. Which just causes endless suffering for the reptile because she don't know anything of how to take care of reptiles. This boa in the pictures had babies. It's a wonder she didn't die giving birth. Only 3 babies survived the rest was dead. What a waste. Is this is how your reptiles will end up if you let them go to her? Is that what you want for them? A life of suffering? The pics speak volumes Amanda. How do you sleep at night doing this? She will end up killing your reptile or reptiles or they will end up back on here in a day, week or month or two spreading who ever the others have in that reptiles room. I will be sending her a email shortly after I post this. Also I apologize for not answering fast after i post this has I have work and school. But I will be back on to answer all questions very soon.

Here's the pics:

http://s938.photobucket.com/albums/a...ptiles%20Room/

Here's another thread regarding Amanda Fisher.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=239867

Thanks Mark for posting this thread, you're a good man but I wouldn't hold your breath getting paid the shipping cost of the 11 FREE Ball Pythons you sent Amanda.

Old 07-20-2011, 07:55 AM   #24
Focal
Sorry Mark. It sucks to get screwed when trying to do something nice for someone. Karma will get her, sure enough.

Old 07-20-2011, 08:47 AM   #25
edf01
Ach- don't know if this will mean anything- her last contact to me about Miss Hiss was 6-14-11. She said she wanted the snake a while ago-5-13-11. I had never advertised Miss Hiss on the forum since she was my accidental WC, and have no rush to sell her.

She never came through with sending my the money. She stated in email that she was tight with money and there always seemed to be an issue- didn't bother me since no rush for saling her.

I have neglected to search the BOI on her, i seen the other one before. I may have simply not read it good, but i never came to any conclusions that I'd feel comfortable with her taking in Miss Hiss.

her email that I contacted through was :
snakecharmer1234@yahoo.com

Good luck. I hope you get paid.

Janet Kovacic

Old 07-20-2011, 09:42 AM   #26
Lucille
Mark,

I'm glad you posted a little more about the situation.
I know you had a bunch of snakes, but some of these ads have pix, any chance you might recognize one of yours if you saw it?

http://springfield.craigslist.org/se...ons&srchType=A

Jul 17 - vision cage -

Jul 14 - Ball pythons(2) -

Jul 9 - 1 male two females $70 for tue group - (branson)

Jul 8 - 3 ball pythons $60 for the group - (bransonbranson)

Jul 7 - looking for adult corn snakes - pic

Jul 4 - snake cages - (Springfield)

Jul 3 - very large reptile enclosure - (springfield)

Jun 28 - Need to Rehome Snakes - (Mansfield) pic

Jun 28 - ball pythons - (branson)

Jun 25 - ball pythons - (springfield mp)

Jun 21 - Ball pythons - pic

Jun 15 - ball pythons and more - (springfield mo)

sort by most recent best match
Found: 12 Displaying: 1 - 12

Copyright © 2011 craigslist, inc.
RSS (?)

Old 07-21-2011, 12:57 PM   #27
Focal
Hey Amanda, I saw you logged in this morning. Any chance you are ignoring your debts? Mark has she contacted you? She obviously has internet connectivity.

Old 07-21-2011, 01:00 PM   #28
Focal
Here's a link to her profile for anyone that wants familiarize themselves on who to stay away from:

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=77799

Old 07-21-2011, 05:38 PM   #29
cheap ball morphs
well after reading all of this it seems like you just trusted someone on a website were money is involved. What kinds of snake(s) where they that you shipped?

Old 07-21-2011, 07:49 PM   #30
Bobby Douglass
Thanks for posting the correspondence. I appreciate the warning. It seems you were trying to do a good thing and got screwed over for it. I hope you get your shipping costs back.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!