Million Dollar Poll +1 OK - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

View Poll Results: What would you do with a million dollars?
Buy Blue Bell ice cream 3 10.00%
Pay off debts 20 66.67%
Buy a new house 22 73.33%
Parteeeeeeeeee 7 23.33%
tithe 2 6.67%
Donate some to Fauna 9 30.00%
Give some to your children 7 23.33%
Buy gifts for your parents 13 43.33%
Get a Harley 2 6.67%
Go on a dream vacation 11 36.67%
Quit work 8 26.67%
Pay the electric bill 8 26.67%
Build a custom reptile facility 21 70.00%
Go on a shopping spree at the mall 7 23.33%
other 11 36.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 30. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-30-2006, 07:42 AM   #1
Lucille
Million Dollar Poll +1 OK

We haven't done a money poll in a long time. While money can't buy happiness, it can certainly buy a lot of good stuff. Here is a poll to explore what you would do if you suddenly found you had a million dollars.

Old 05-30-2006, 11:14 AM   #2
SIRS
i would do all the above .except buy the ice cream i have no clue what it is ..and quit work a million wouldnt do it specially after i do all the other things

Old 05-30-2006, 12:48 PM   #3
Bill & Amy
I would buy a really nice RV, love the ability to take off on the open road without staying at hotels.

Old 05-30-2006, 01:01 PM   #4
ldydrgn
I chose all but Buy Blue Bell ice-cream, tithe and quit work.

Actually... we are in the process of buying a house right now. So I wouldn't buy a new house, instead I would start the renovations on this one! lol It's a perfect home, just needs a little updating

Old 05-31-2006, 12:10 AM   #5
Bella17
Yea i didn't know what the blue bell ice cream was.. but i figured what the hell, i have a million dollars.. ill soon find out right!

michelle

Old 05-31-2006, 01:11 AM   #6
Ginger Ambrose
Million Dollars

I would, pay my debts, Free and clear would feel so good.
(pay off the house) so I guess it may be considered buying a house.
I would tithe, but in my own way. Give to those that are truly needy.
I would build onto the house, a custom snake room.
Quit my Job...........No way, I have to work to keep my sanity.
I do not need Icecream. The Kids, should make their own way in life as adults.
I would most likely give each child a special gift. But it would not be cash.
Cash has no meaning.
My vehicles are working fine so no new vehicles.
What ever was left after the above.............Into the bank to draw interest.
May be then I will retire when I am 95.

Old 06-13-2006, 03:58 AM   #7
ladyserpent7
i chose pay off debts..i dont really have that many..but you never know..and buy gifts for my parents..i do that now..but i would looove to send them on their honeymoon..theyve never had one before..go on a dream vacation..well..im going on a cruise in a month..so that kinda counts i guess...but i wouldnt have to worry so much about all the payments if i had a million dollars ..i love my job so i would never quit...and i would definitely build a reptile room..which im already planning on doing in the near future ....OH..and definitely go on a shopping spree..i looooove to shop...

Old 06-16-2006, 01:40 PM   #8
akaangela
million dollars

After getting all my debt paid off. I would LOVE to buy a house big enough for my snakes, cats and dogs. I would then start up a large breed rescue. I would have a program that took high risk youths and matched them with dogs (Kind of like a summer camp). This has always been my dream as I have seen so many dogs, especialy large breeds, given away simply because no one bothered to teach them manners. I had better step down before I go on a real rant

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!