UFO? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 09-21-2009, 02:32 AM   #51
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
Hey Chuck, what happened?
Did the aliens abduct the cable?
Steven, that wasn't nice.

I inherited this video camera from my dad. It is so old that I'll bet you anything that your brothers marriage had a longer shelf life than the battery that came with it.

I got the cable. Its the perfect length if I were considering hanging myself with it, but the thing that plugs into the camera end of it doesn't seem to want to fit. So now I have to send the thing back to the seller and he'll see if he has the right cable to send back to me. And that means a trip to my lovely spanish only speaking post office here in the lovely kissimmee, fl. Last week it took me twenty minutes to explain I wanted a roll of stamps.

So thank you for your patience.

Old 09-21-2009, 05:23 AM   #52
DAND
Maybe you should try to purchase it from some place other than local Phone Home Electronics store (I think they know what you are trying to do).

Old 09-21-2009, 10:15 AM   #53
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill View Post
It is so old that I'll bet you anything that your brothers marriage had a longer shelf life than the battery that came with it.
Hell, a gallon of milk has a longer shelf life than his marriage.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:45 AM   #54
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ View Post
Hell, a gallon of milk has a longer shelf life than his marriage.
LMFAO!!!

It was a cheap shot, but it was all I had on ya to use.

Old 09-21-2009, 05:00 PM   #55
WJS Herps
Okay Chuck, I wasn't going to chime in on this, but I think we live pretty close to each other and you are a Vince Slap-Chop guy so I'll throw this in.

I leave for work early in the a.m. (5:15ish). I was on my short-cut to I-75 about 2 months ago (and quite wide awake). Just crossed the Hernando-Pasco county line and saw movement over the treetops about a quarter of a mile away.

Whatever I saw was probably a couple of hundred feet long and cigar shaped. It was flying straight and fast about 50 feet over the treeline. No lights at all. It was dark in color, but not so dark I couldn't make it out against the sky (it was night for all intents and purposes). The three things that really stuck out to me were the speed, lack of sound and no lights (including any kind of visible jet burn).

Could have been some freaky experimental thing I guess, but I'm in the Air Force and even the various stealths had nothing on this...

There's my UFO story - and it really was a UFO. It was flying and damned if I could identify it.

I just hope we're not comparing anal probes in a year... LOL

Old 09-22-2009, 12:52 AM   #56
Exotic_Domestics
Theres alot of planes that travel to the Homestead military base at midnight, and mornings, might have been a plane traveling to a base.

Old 09-22-2009, 02:39 AM   #57
Helenthereef
What I can't figure out is why travel all those light years just to probe some Earthling's anus???? Are evenings REALLY that long and dull on Betelgeuse?

Old 09-22-2009, 04:57 AM   #58
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
What I can't figure out is why travel all those light years just to probe some Earthling's anus???? Are evenings REALLY that long and dull on Betelgeuse?
I think I just though of the reason for the probing of the Earthling's anus'. There is a large portion of the Earthlings I have encountered with their heads up their asses and probing is the only way to get to the brain to see how they tick. It's a theory.

Old 09-22-2009, 04:07 PM   #59
Exotic_Domestics
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helenthereef View Post
What I can't figure out is why travel all those light years just to probe some Earthling's anus????
Earth has resources not found in other planets thats why they travel here.

Old 09-22-2009, 04:39 PM   #60
ForkedTung
Yep, Where else ya gonna find an anus with a head in it?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!