UFO? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 08-23-2009, 12:05 AM   #1
critical bill
UFO?

Anyone in Florida notice a single light or three lights hanging low in the western sky? I'm in central florida and it would seem to be out over the gulf or maybe more inland. Its definitely out to the west. My daughter pointed it out because it was changing colors, red, blue, yellow and purple. Its moving a bit up and down and to the sides. The three lights turned into one light right before my eyes. I've never seen anything like this before. Its been there for about an hour, so it cant be a plane.

Its out there right now, if anybody would care to check and tell me I'm not going crazy. I heard that that the gulf is like a magnet for UFO's. This is the first time for me and I just don't believe what I'm seeing. My daughter is scared crap and thinks were being invaded.

I have video footage of this thing dancing around and changing colors. Is there anyone with experiences with this sort of stuff? Should I call someone? My wife is scared to call the police because she thinks its going to disappear and they will think were nuts or something.

Man...I'm bugging out right now and nervous as hell. I've never seen anything like this. I honestly thought my kid was seeing a plane but this isn't any plane or helicopter. Its round as far as I can tell and the light gets bigger and then shrinks. Sometimes its three lights with each a different size and color and then a second later its one light and they blend to make a purplish color.

Someone tell me its a flare. Do flares hang in the sky and do this sort of thing? It would make sense that maybe a boat is in distress and they fired a flare?

Thanks if you could confirm this or share your similar experience with these sorts of lights in the sky.

Old 08-23-2009, 02:48 AM   #2
Shadera
I used to see some scary stuff once in a while when I lived out in the middle of nowhere in NM. We told our boss, got a nice vacation and a mental eval. I wish I could give you some help or at least point you in the right direction.

Make sure you have your tinfoil hat on.

Old 08-23-2009, 04:39 AM   #3
DAND
Now Chuck has left us for a while but when he returns he may seem a little different but just ignore that, Chuck is fine. He was not abducted, has not been anal probed , there is not a pod in the corner of his closet, ignore his requests to phone home and he has always had that scar at the base of his neck.

Old 08-23-2009, 11:50 AM   #4
SamanthaJane13
Time for a call to MUFON??

www.mufon.com

Old 08-23-2009, 12:25 PM   #5
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Now Chuck has left us for a while but when he returns he may seem a little different but just ignore that, Chuck is fine.
Oh I'm not fine, I'm pretty far from fine. I've never seen anything like this and it really scared me. I've never watched the skies before for things like this to happen. This was just by chance that my daughter noticed something odd changing color in the night sky. I'm not saying I don't believe other folks who've claimed to see such odd things, just that I've never had any kind of real interest in sitting around and watching the sky for a chance event like such to happen.

This thing was incredibly bright and the colors, changing and blending, disappearing and re-appearing, were absolutely phenomenal.

I just don't know whether to feel blessed to have witnessed such a thing or be really scared. I guess you have to see something like what I've seen to fully understand what its like and the questions it leaves you with.

I have video of it but I don't have a cable to create a clip and upload it. I'm going to get one asap so people can view it and tell me what they think.

I did go to a few UFO related sites that had video clips last night and I found several clips that match what I saw in the sky. I was shocked to find that most of these video clips matched almost identical to what I've seen, and some were just taken as recent as 8-13-09, and one was actually taken 8-21-09 ( the night before I posted this).

Aliens.....they freak me out.

Old 08-23-2009, 12:28 PM   #6
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamanthaJane13 View Post
Time for a call to MUFON??

www.mufon.com
I think that may be a site I hit last night searching for clips.

Old 08-23-2009, 01:08 PM   #7
SamanthaJane13
Well, MUFON is a place to start...

Try getting a hold of NOAA-National Oceanic & Atmospheric Administration at www.noaa.gov and they can tell check to see it there were any "weather balloons" or such out there.

Best to rule out the things that the government is going to say it was before you contact NASA or some other group.

A "preemptive strike" with info from another agency may get someone to look into this seriously. If you say you've already spoken to someone to rule weather balloons out, what will they say??

And NO-I'm NOT mocking you. And I don't claim to have been abducted or have a chip in my neck.

And I don't wear tin foil beanies.

I honestly believe that with the vast size of our universe, with millions of solar systems and planets, a Higher Being would have put intelligent life on more than one planet.

Don't know if they're little green men or greys or some silicon based life forms, but I don't believe we are the only-or most-intelligent life forms there are.

Just look what we do to our planet, it's other life forms and each other.

NOPE-we certainly aren't the MOST INTELLIGENT.

Old 08-23-2009, 01:29 PM   #8
SamanthaJane13
You can also try NICAP-http;//www.nicap.org-National Investigations Committee On Aerial Phenomena.

I'm not too sure about the following two-they may be the tin foil hat people...

Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS)-www.cufos.org

Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal-www.csicop.org

I sincerely hope this helps.

Good luck, and keep us updated with what you find out!!

Old 08-23-2009, 03:26 PM   #9
AbsoluteApril

too bad you couldn't post the vid

Old 08-23-2009, 06:24 PM   #10
SPJ
Sounds like someone had a bit too much vodka while stting at the pool.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!