Good Guy T.S.K. Supply - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-05-2011, 02:33 PM   #1
juggalo
T.S.K. Supply

Just want to give them a thumbs up... I have bought shipping supplies from them twice and they have been very quick in getting my orders out.. I had a few questions on my first order and called on a Sunday thinking I would get a voicemail and could leave a message, to my surprise on a Sunday around 6:30 pm Dan answered and helped me with my order...
I will do business with them again...

Old 10-05-2011, 02:57 PM   #2
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalo View Post
Just want to give them a thumbs up... I have bought shipping supplies from them twice and they have been very quick in getting my orders out.. I had a few questions on my first order and called on a Sunday thinking I would get a voicemail and could leave a message, to my surprise on a Sunday around 6:30 pm Dan answered and helped me with my order...
I will do business with them again...
They have excellent response time, reasonable prices, and are exprienced shippers with both animals and supplies. I will definitely be using them again.

Old 10-05-2011, 03:23 PM   #3
MSwift
They are good people, I have met them in person at the local shows and also bought snakes from them. Very good people very nice and friend I would ALWAYS recommend them to anyone who asks.

Old 10-05-2011, 07:42 PM   #4
rgurley
RG - TSK

After the complete meltdown of SUPERIOR, I think Dan and Colette (TSK) should be able to easily take over this part of our hobby. They are hard-working and honest, and organized. No crazy back orders, LONG delays, or replacing tubs with a different size just to fill the order!

Russ Gurley

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!