Decorating styles - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-04-2006, 07:28 PM   #11
Lucille
We haven't even brought up the geese lately. Now that I have new drapes, I will have to get outfits made for them that coordinate with the drapes......

Old 03-04-2006, 09:16 PM   #12
LakesideBoas
Art,

Victorian homes are agonizing to restore, but oh so beautiful when they are done. You'll have to get some pictures!

Lucille,

By the time Rob's able to get vacation I fear your drapes, dog beds, geese and most likely your towels will all be color coordinated! *sigh*
I am just going to have to settle for a writing campaign accompanied by photos of the aforementioned men's pants to break you from this terrible affliction.

Old 03-04-2006, 09:19 PM   #13
techgirl
my home is currently styled as "20 month old baby lives here" style. incredibly cluttered and at any moment in time a bomb looks like it has exploded.

Old 03-04-2006, 09:21 PM   #14
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by techgirl
my home is currently styled as "20 month old baby lives here" style. incredibly cluttered and at any moment in time a bomb looks like it has exploded.
Sounds like "home" to me!

Old 03-04-2006, 09:31 PM   #15
Ginger Ambrose
Victorian aaahhh

Victorian house.......Was at one time my "dream" home. However, time has a way of changing things. I have a very bad back condition and stairs are difficult at times so had to settle for one story.
What is laughable.....I work on the second floor of a older building with outdoor stairs. I have to go up and down them 6 days a week. Reguardless of pain.
But as long as I can make it up those stairs one way or another I will continue to work. And be happy with my little one story house.
I found my Dream was not really about a house................But about a Home.
That is what my Husband and 5 children make any place we are.
A house is a house but add Love and it becomes a home.

Old 03-04-2006, 09:40 PM   #16
Art Klass
Quote:
That's the important stuff. No doubt about it. Oh and I understand about the stairs. Our house has four flights of them. They were really cool for about a week. Our cats look cool hanging out on them though.

Old 03-04-2006, 09:45 PM   #17
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas

I am just going to have to settle for a writing campaign accompanied by photos of the aforementioned men's pants to break you from this terrible affliction.
Pfffft. I'll take what I want from them, send them home, and then THEY'LL start coordinating their drape colors....

Old 03-04-2006, 09:46 PM   #18
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by old beginner
That is true, and very wise. Whatever your house, from palatial to humble, love makes it a home.

Old 03-06-2006, 08:29 AM   #19
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakesideBoas
I am just going to have to settle for a writing campaign accompanied by photos
This is the week prior to spring break and it's gonna be a looooong week. Email photos.

Old 03-06-2006, 12:15 PM   #20
LakesideBoas
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
This is the week prior to spring break and it's gonna be a looooong week. Email photos.
Oh My! I forgot about that (it's been a while )! Hmmm...Wrangler seems to make the best of a good situation...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!