REPTICON Pensacola? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2008, 03:17 PM   #1
MDC_Ophiuchus
REPTICON Pensacola?

http://www.repticon.com/pensacola/

So my GF and I were thinking about attending this one in August. But after reading some threads about some of the other ones, I'm having second thoughts. Has anyone actually been to one of the Pensacola shows? Is it worth driving an hour from Mobile?

Old 05-28-2008, 03:19 PM   #2
MDC_Ophiuchus
Oops....sorry, forgot to include my name.

Michael Crabtree

P.S. can one expect a decent amount of vendors or is this more of a glorified petting zoo and exhibit?

Old 05-28-2008, 03:57 PM   #3
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDC_Ophiuchus
Oops....sorry, forgot to include my name.

Michael Crabtree
You don't need to type out your full name under each post as long as it appears under your registered fauna username.

For example:

Name : Michael Crabtree <<<<<<<--------------------

But at least you are conscientious about it.

Old 05-28-2008, 03:59 PM   #4
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by MDC_Ophiuchus
P.S. can one expect a decent amount of vendors or is this more of a glorified petting zoo and exhibit?

Any show that gets you out of cutting the lawn or standing around in a Pottery Barn while watching your woman shop is a good show!

Old 05-28-2008, 04:42 PM   #5
SerpenXotics
I second that chuck Plus I know the promoters for the SC shows they are great people.don't know if they do the FL shows as well. remember shows especially in the southeast got way overpopulated in a sense there were just to many it made it easy to have a bad show. I have noticed alot of shows picking back up.
Joe Lesh

Old 05-28-2008, 11:53 PM   #6
MDC_Ophiuchus
Well, I read that one thread here: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95619&highlight=nick+mole

...hopefully that was an isolated incident, then??

Old 05-28-2008, 11:55 PM   #7
MDC_Ophiuchus
sorry here it is:

Repticon / superpet expo

Old 05-29-2008, 09:19 AM   #8
kellysballs
I personally do not attend Repticon shows. I have never been impressed.

Old 05-29-2008, 09:54 AM   #9
chondrogal
If you are hesitant about attending this show, why don't you wait a couple extra weeks and drive down to Daytona for the NRBE instead. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't be disappointed in this show. It may be a little bit further drive, but well worth it.

Old 05-29-2008, 11:43 AM   #10
MDC_Ophiuchus
Oh we're definitely going to the Daytona show. We'll be staying with my aunt in Debarry which is like, 45 mins away..

But this pensacola is only an hour drive from us....and we were just wondering if it would be worth it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!