WARNING! Dick Blanton - Super Snake Reptile Dreams - POSSIBLE SCAM! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-16-2003, 03:41 PM   #11
ssnake
someone told me about this forum so i checked it out, If this guy sent you pics of snakes you need to forward them to me cause the pic on here looks like ones i produced. ssnake@sbcglobal.net

Old 12-16-2003, 03:48 PM   #12
snakegirl
i tried to post the pic here he sent me but it is in ART form and it won't post......it is a pair of what he calls super salmons and they are in a clear container

Old 12-16-2003, 04:00 PM   #13
Bci Joe
Snakegirl, just rename the pic and try to rename it with pic.jpg - this may work. Although that is what happened to mine - they had a strange format and then suddenly couldn't be viewed anymore!

SSnake - the pic I posted was the only pic I have to show - the rest can no longer be seen, but they were of Sharp strain albinos, DH Sunglows and Kahl strain hets with reverse stripes.

Joe

Old 12-16-2003, 04:06 PM   #14
snakegirl
blanton aka jeremy stark

if it came in .art form i am thinking it may have come off a personal page or site...i know he has used reptibid to try and sell off snakes he has aquired....i've been looking at many, many sites but haven't come up with anything

Old 12-16-2003, 04:08 PM   #15
Bci Joe
someone should direct Jeremy Stone, Rich Ihle and a few others here, since they are amongst the few with Jungle's, Salmon Jungle's and Sharp Albino's, atleast 2 year old specimens...

Old 12-16-2003, 04:12 PM   #16
snakegirl
blanton

i agree and by the way he is online right now.....supersnakes1@aol.com

Old 12-16-2003, 04:21 PM   #17
snakegirl
sorry......he may also be found on aim under the same name......ok i see he has several bad posts on here dating way back......what i don't get is apparantly he is living at home with his parents and they have confirmed on the phone with other people he is a scammer.......couldn't his parents also get in trouble if they own the computer on which he is doing all this........and i don't think banning him from aol would do any good because he could just get yahoo or some other service.....these guys need to be banned from computer use....period...but i guess that is easier said than done

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!