warning big scam - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Old 12-07-2004, 11:11 PM   #1
tlcreptiles
warning big scam

good olg nigerin check scam i am selling car sub and amp and have been emailed by 4 scamers scamer#1that sent me a check for $3500.00 when i was only asking for $400.00 i will post the names of all that emailed me
Hello ,
Thank you very much for replying my mail i really appreciate it .I will buy the appliances.I just want you to know that my client in U.S.A is going to send you the payment,he is going to send the amount he is owing me to you a casheirs cheque of your price.Immediatly you contact me that you have received the cheque i will e-mail you my shippers informations.He is going to pick it up for me. My client is a very old man and i do not want him to be involved, he is oweing me the money due to a past business.Please i will really apreciate your co-operation If you are in agreement with me reply my mail with your phone no. name and exert contact address so that i can contact my client to mail you the cheque.Thankyou once again,bye for now i will be expecting your mail.
Regards
john

----- Original Message -----
To: james olagbaju
Subject: Re: ready to buy MOVING SALE
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 08:54:29 -0800 (PST)

pix of amp and sub
james olagbaju wrote: dear chad,

thanks for the mail well i will pay 400 dollars you ask for so get back to me with ther pictures if any so if you are still intrested in the deal le me know.
james

----- Original Message -----
To: james olagbaju
Subject: Re: ready to buy MOVING SALE
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 16:56:54 -0800 (PST)

i would like to get close to what i paid $400.00 O/B/O what kind of pets do you deal with will not send till check clears sorry
chad,crago
1669 athena dr
kent,ohio,44240
U.S.A
james olagbaju wrote:
Dear Seller,

I saw your advertisement and i am intrested in
buying 1800 watt soundstorm amp 15"kicker solo-baric

I deal with different types of goods,pets and

autos' in
Europe i will like to know your last price for your
MOVING SALE! TV so that payment can be sent to

you a usa cashiers cheque in which you will
cash your money.Please e-mail me a picture.
I will also like you to reply me with your full
name,tell phone no. and the address in which you
want
the cheque to be sent to you.
Please if you have any question to ask pls
ask,don't
worry about the shipment i will take care of it,my
shipper will come for pickup thank you.
I will be expecting your reply.

Regards
david

scamer#2

sorry cant take check paypal only and 1 ? why is it that every one from out side the u.s always has some one in the u.s that owes them 3000-5000 they need to send to me for me to get 400.00 and then send the money back just a ? if you can agree on these terms it will be nice to do business with you

stan nedbowker wrote: Hello ,
Thanks for the response.Am located in Holland . .I'm very serious in the purchase.I'll like
you to cut off Ads from the website Immediately and get back to me Immediately with your contact details. I'm ready to buy the 1800 watt soundstorm amp 15"kicker solo-baric Now.and i will like you not to worry about the shipping i will contact my client who is owing me $3,000 to made the payment to you and after you recieve the payment you will deduct $400. and send back my excess fund to my shipper for the pickup in your location if this term are ok by you mail me with this information so i can forword them to my client to made the FULL NAME TO BE WRITING ON CHECK : MAILING ADDRESS :COUNTRY :CITY :ZIP-CODE :PHONE# :CELL PHONE#: Waiting to haer from you soonest today okay asap.
Stan

scamer#3

sold sorry

jack johnson wrote: Hello,
My name is jack johnson,i saw your ad when i was browsing through.
I'm really interested in buying it,and my method of
payment is a certified cashier's check that is drawn from a usa bank..
I'll be expecting your mail soonest.if really you are very interested in selling it.
You can send the pics if available and also necessary conditions about it.
Looking forward to your reply positively..
p.s how much are you willing to sell?
Best of Regards,
jack johnson...

working on 4 and five

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!