Bad Guy Chris Brandenburgh - HEARTLAND HERPS - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:31 AM   #81
CrazySnakeLady84
well no but iv seen his animals .

Old 08-11-2010, 12:34 AM   #82
Iraqvet
Then why dosnt he use pics of his own animals...?..Steve dosnt do nothin to no one or stir up BS..I think someone owes him a HUGE apology...

Old 08-11-2010, 12:36 AM   #83
JMartin1982
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iraqvet View Post
Then why dosnt he use pics of his own animals...?..Steve dosnt do nothin to no one or stir up BS..I think someone owes him a HUGE apology...
I 2nd that!

Old 08-11-2010, 12:47 AM   #84
CrazySnakeLady84
Ya know what im tired of this , posting things on the net about people is kinda childish . inless they are real bad people and steal animals there should be no posting about stealig pics. hell i take pics from people for th background on my computer or to make vids on my computer . pic are really nothing , if he is stealin pics and saying they are his he wouldnt have the animal to sell then . I never buy online but only from local breeders that i trust.

Old 08-11-2010, 12:52 AM   #85
aSnakeLovinBabe
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazySnakeLady84 View Post
Ya know what im tired of this , posting things on the net about people is kinda childish . inless they are real bad people and steal animals there should be no posting about stealig pics. hell i take pics from people for th background on my computer or to make vids on my computer . pic are really nothing , if he is stealin pics and saying they are his he wouldnt have the animal to sell then . I never buy online but only from local breeders that i trust.

Being heavily into photography, if someone was stealing MY photo's, I would want to know about it. And I would want everyone to know who the thief was. Pics are actually more than nothing, a photographer owns the copyright of a photo unless they give permission for free use of a photo. If you use the wrong person's photo's, they can come down pretty hard on you!

Old 08-11-2010, 01:02 AM   #86
JMartin1982
If I'm not mistaken isn't it punshable by law. Like looking at jail/prision time for copyright infringment(sp?)?

Old 08-11-2010, 01:06 AM   #87
Utta
Quote:
Wow... so I guess you can take someones words and claim them as your own huh?

Oh wait... its called PLAGIARISM And if I'm not mistaken.. its aginst the LAW

Maybe I shouldn't waist my breath on someone who could give two less about the law.

Old 08-11-2010, 01:09 AM   #88
Iraqvet
Quote:
Wow...You make one heck of a peanut gallery...The problem with stealin pics is the animals BELONG to the person who takes the pics..So why is it fair that this person who probably uses the pics to scam people,should be able to use them according to you..It also means you will be a getting an animal that is no way gonna look like the one pictured..Your not a very wise person to come here and say somthing like that...It shows people you are kinda shady as well...You will most definetly be put on people "do not deal with" list after the statement you just made...

Old 08-11-2010, 01:09 AM   #89
CrazySnakeLady84
I use pics from the web all the time for small things stealing pics is one thing stealing money, stuff like that is anouther . Like i said iv seen wrose people then that. hell im sure many of us have even stole music from the net . these are pics pics that should have had a secrity mode on the site from the beging to prevent things like this from happening.

Old 08-11-2010, 01:09 AM   #90
Utta
Quote:
Btw, if you see this symbol --->©<--- it means that the pic/name/info is COPYRIGHTED and is therefore protected by the law.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
aka russell larson, boaholic, chris brandenberg, heartland herps