Bad Guy Lou Rodrigues, Designer Ball Pythons also on Kingsnake.com - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-10-2010, 06:51 PM   #21
chris allen
Quote:
Originally Posted by selitper10 View Post
I told him that he had to get the package on the first attempt and his earlier statement in the other thread stating that i implemented the signature required option is false.
Where is this stated?

In his email that he just posted he clearly states he doesn't know what your arrival guarantee is, so when was this talked about, or written?

Old 04-10-2010, 06:52 PM   #22
selitper10
i stated the facts there was cushioning paper all around the animal. bottom sides and couple of sheets in between the heat pack and the animal. and ONE heat pack taped to the inside of the lid. the box was 12x9x6 and you have to be real thick or shipping to Alaska in winter to put more than 1 heat pack. I told him about the other spider he did deny it, so i offered a 1500 gram normal female, and to just pay shipping. he said he had to think about it, then proceeded to file a claim with Pay pal which was denied yesterday, THEN he comes up with the THREE heat pack theory, and now here we are.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:02 PM   #23
eddieriv
Quote:
Originally Posted by selitper10 View Post
So for anyone out there who would like to speak to me personally here is my number 773 829 3333 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting773 829 3333end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting773 829 3333end_of_the_skype_highlighting begin_of_the_skype_highlighting773 829 3333end_of_the_skype_highlighting. I have done business with alot of people and everyone is satisfied. I spoke to Ed numerous time during that week and answered all his questions and even advised him on other purchases that didn't even involve me, because he was new to this. I told him that he had to get the package on the first attempt and his earlier statement in the other thread stating that i implemented the signature required option is false. Its was the drivers option not to leave the package. Furthermore he told me later after the death of the animal that UPS had supposedly not knocked or rang before, if that is the case why wouldn't he wait for it. He has email and internet on his phone and could have tracked the animal. but didn't
Tracking the animal doesnt tell you that the animal is right outside your house it just tells you the location in which it is at a warehouse or it says in transit. Also yes it is true I have spoke to you on many occasions about other snakes that had nothing to do with us getting into transactions which was much appreciated at the time. When you first offered me the spider yes I said how do I know its not going to arrive dead because you wanted me to pay another $100 for it. I never denied it i just said let me figure out what my plan is I will call you back and I did. You offered me a 1500g female NORMAL for $100 also and wanted me to choose between her and the spider. I started a help me thread and I posted the email in the beginning of the BOI thread that you had said the spider is now sold because of the thread I started and left me a voice mail stating that I am not getting a refund as far as you can help it.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:03 PM   #24
eddieriv
Lou post the email in which you say you stated how you were going ship the snake like you said you did. I'm curious to see that email because I don't have it

Old 04-10-2010, 07:11 PM   #25
selitper10
It was oral over the phone. In our conversation the day i shipped out and he told me he would be home. and really, do you need to be told after you spent good money that you should get the package on the first delivery?

Old 04-10-2010, 07:14 PM   #26
selitper10
you wouldn't have it because we talked on the phone. and i amended the offer for the spider so that you just pay the shipping. you did not want him and then i offered the female for just shipping. all this was over the phone. then yes i got ticked and took back the offers.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:19 PM   #27
eddieriv
At this point you aren't going to admit to the 3 heat packs however your second wrong doing is that you took back the offers. To me that is bad business. I told you what I would do if I sent someone a dragon and it arrived dead. I would send them a new one and if they missed first attempt I wouldn't sell to them again but at least they would know that I come threw with optimum service

Old 04-10-2010, 07:23 PM   #28
Southern Wolf
For what its worth... all three heat packs appear to be the same kind as the one taped to the top of the box. Its circumstantial at best... so take it for what its worth. It also appears that both the one on the top and bottom were taped with the red stripe out... (ie how it should be done) so I dont think someone just slapped them on there at the last minute. Also just circumstantial

**dunno**

Old 04-10-2010, 07:25 PM   #29
selitper10
so your upset that i took back the offers after the bashing and lying about the 3 heat packs. You did not want another animal from me remember. you wanted a full refund. it was your fault, next time sit on your doorstep and wait for UPS. i did try to make this right at first you wanted a full refund, then tried the pay pal route now you want me to send you more animals. oh and i never took the female offer off the table just the spider.

Old 04-10-2010, 07:27 PM   #30
selitper10
you can get those heat packs at LLLreptile and if he is in the beardie breeding business i would guess that he has a few laying around. all i know is That i DID NOT place three heat packs in. even when i shipped in Jan i only put one in. 3 is overkill.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!