Wise's rights? - Page 17 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-10-2010, 07:45 PM   #161
Fedawg
I am kinda surprised no one has done anything. With all the big talkers.

Old 06-10-2010, 07:53 PM   #162
Southern Wolf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedawg View Post
Maybe you should go back and re-read the BOI thread... there has been alot done. Several cases have already been filed against them.

Old 06-10-2010, 09:16 PM   #163
cat snake
DanD and Southern Wolf:

Please don't get too discouraged. It is indeed disheartening that the number of IC3 filings is only about 1/3 of the people who were actually involved, but I would bet money that this number is probably more than average for cases like this. Without you two, there is little if any chance that there will be a meaningful outcome.

Unfortunately, it is the blood lust that draws the attention. There are currently almost twice as many active viewers on this thread as on the BOI thread, which was probably one of the intended consequences of the "chat" to begin with. Folks, don't allow inuendo to break apart the membership and take the wind out of the sails of those most heavily involved. That is the last thing that should happen as the work that has been done by the CSI Fauna members would amount to nothing and that would be a tragic end to a tragic saga and would likely affect the tone of this site for most of its future.

Old 06-10-2010, 10:48 PM   #164
Dawn Zimmerman
A couple people have posted how there is always some kind of drama going on in this hobby/business... Is that true? If so, why do you all think that is? I'm very new to the whole reptile community and this latest B.S. here is very disheartening. I am not throwing my gauntlet down here with any one person or any "side", but I am definitely wondering at this point.

Old 06-10-2010, 10:55 PM   #165
dturner100
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Zimmerman View Post
A couple people have posted how there is always some kind of drama going on in this hobby/business... Is that true? If so, why do you all think that is? I'm very new to the whole reptile community and this latest B.S. here is very disheartening. I am not throwing my gauntlet down here with any one person or any "side", but I am definitely wondering at this point.
Simply put this business is very easy to throw a scam into. There are a lot of honest trusting people as well as a lot of people more than willing to take advantage of that.

Best I can explain that.

Old 06-10-2010, 11:52 PM   #166
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herpster View Post
I have to say that I feel the same exact way. It makes you feel horrible to need "charity" and what Christina made me do was basically have to beg for it - that is what pisses me off the most. I have been on reading, but have not really posted because it makes me sick, honestly sick, to my stomach that all of you arguing when the only people who are wrong are Christina and Jeff, that is it - all the money was sent to them, no one else, and THEY spent it all, again, no one else..

Thank you to all of you for all of your help before and after this situation.

I shouldn't have to say this, but you ALL know how Charles was and what he believed in - if you really care about him, do what he would have wanted. Burn those to the ground and stop fighting with each other. Hasn't his memory and his beliefs that he fought so hard for been trampled on enough by THEM???? THEY scammed everyone here using my husband's name and mine and my children's pain and devastation.

I really feel bad that all of this is happening and I really wish I hadn't come on and posted anything about Charles now - I have watched your "family" get torn apart and I am truly sorry for that. I hope you all can get justice in this situation and get your money back or at least see them get locked up. There have been some posts about if people get their money back, they would send it to us. I personally, and I am not answering for Rick and Sandra, don't want the money. If any of you are able to get your money back from these losers, please keep it.

I hope you and your families are doing well. Take care.

Maggie

Maggie, that BOI thread is quickly growing to be the most viewed and replied too conversation on this website. Out of the hundreds of people who've participated in this process...only a handful have issues with each other.

When you take a step back and think about what has transpired...you'll be impressed with how on-topic and fruitful that thread has been. If you happen to encounter some arguing...do what the other 90% of us do...simply scroll past the bickering to the next post. Then read, I mean REALLY read those posts. There is a wonderful human being behind each and every one of those entries. Who is sitting there genuinely concerned about the outcome of this.

The people behind the bickering are concerned as well (that's why they're bickering in the first place). And, they showed respect by taking their gripes out of the BOI thread. There's a lot of talk about FC being a family...well, arguments happen within every household. If they can work it out, cool...if not, cool...either way this thread is not representative of the big picture.

Everyone who was involved in those auctions made a commitment to look after your children's best interests. Our conviction to accomplish that goal will not dissipate with every bump on the road. On the contrary, the progression of that BOI thread shows that any obstacles will only further fuel our determination.

Maggie, don't confuse our usage of the word "charity" with the dry definition that's written in websters dictionary. The true essence of Charity isn't simply to provide aide to the needy. No, instead its a gesture which is the probably the closest thing to love that one can receive from a stranger. Rich C, for example, could have offered up any of his other animals and his auction would still have been a success. Yet he chose to part with the offspring of his treasured boa who a couple years ago was stolen, viciously killed, and disposed of on a dirt road. There is an unbelievable amount of heartfelt meaning being him donating THAT particular animal. Everyone who participated in the donations/auctions had their reasons...money was not one of them.

I know that we've asked a lot of you Maggie, from updates about Chuck and your children, to providing us with info we need to use against the Wise's. Right now, we're asking you to accept our gifts. When/if any monies can be retrieved from those two degenerates (as well as any funds currently being raised) we want you to have it. Please...take it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southern Wolf View Post
From here on out... Im just a lookie-loo at an accident scene and no longer a player. I hope the Wise's get everything they have coming to them and that Maggie and Rick gets what was intended for them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAND View Post
Screw it, I have been busting my ass over this and over 2/3 of those involved couldn't even bother to file an IC3 complaint. Why the hell should I give a crap if these two pay if nobody else does?
The awesome information that you two have accumulated & packaged, has enabled me personally (as well as many others) to spread the word and take other actions. You have already done more than anyone could have asked for. However, please continue doing it...if not for the 2/3rds who haven't filled, then for the 1/3rd who have.

Having said that, if you feel as if your hands are tied (because of the arguing and lack of cooperation) then not a single person will ever criticize you for not continuing. You've laid out the game plan, and we're running with it.

Just want both of you to know that you've done an unbelievable job and we're extremely grateful.

Old 06-11-2010, 04:12 AM   #167
DAND
Quote:
Screw it, I have been busting my ass over this and over 2/3 of those involved couldn't even bother to file an IC3 complaint. Why the hell should I give a crap if these two pay if nobody else does?
Just to clarify, the above statement does not mean I am stopping anything. Anybody who knows me (obviously this excluded Dustin) knows I am not one who quits or will let go of something like this. The above was frustration at the lack of continued support for Maggie and Rich by those who for whatever reason or excuse have not or will not file the IC3 complaint. I set off with the intention of doing this all on my own on road "A" and then I got the impression that I was going to have the support of those who participated in the auctions which started me down road "B" but it turns out only a third of the participants are actually willing to do something about it so now I have to find another route to get to my desired destination since I can no longer use the carpool lane. I feel as I was needlessly sidetracked and it is frustrating that I now have to backtrack.

What I cannot understand whatsoever is why everyone involved will not make an IC3 complaint. (To keep with the driving analogies) Then again it's like when there is an accident on the road, you'll have more people slowing down traffic only to satisfy their morbid curiosity as they rubberneck and gawk in hopes of seeing only God knows what instead of stopping to see if anyone needs help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fedawg View Post
And I'd be kinda surprised if you knew a quarter of what is going on.

Old 06-11-2010, 07:49 AM   #168
Fedawg
Wow dand , im on your side, if you haven't checked the BOI thread. I will gladly help if you need it just PM me .

Old 06-11-2010, 07:52 AM   #169
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Put that wavey hand right back in your pocket, jeez, we don't need any Texans going.

Randal Berry

Old 06-11-2010, 11:08 AM   #170
WebSlave
Quote:
Just to clarify, the above statement does not mean I am stopping anything. Anybody who knows me (obviously this excluded Dustin) knows I am not one who quits or will let go of something like this. The above was frustration at the lack of continued support for Maggie and Rich by those who for whatever reason or excuse have not or will not file the IC3 complaint. I set off with the intention of doing this all on my own on road "A" and then I got the impression that I was going to have the support of those who participated in the auctions which started me down road "B" but it turns out only a third of the participants are actually willing to do something about it so now I have to find another route to get to my desired destination since I can no longer use the carpool lane. I feel as I was needlessly sidetracked and it is frustrating that I now have to backtrack.

What I cannot understand whatsoever is why everyone involved will not make an IC3 complaint. (To keep with the driving analogies) Then again it's like when there is an accident on the road, you'll have more people slowing down traffic only to satisfy their morbid curiosity as they rubberneck and gawk in hopes of seeing only God knows what instead of stopping to see if anyone needs help.
If law enforcement is trying to tell you that you don't have enough complaints in order for them to act on this, please ask them what is the maximum number of people I can rob before being prosecuted. Obviously there must be a lower limit of incidences of an apparent crime whereby crime REALLY does pay without any recourse from the victims.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!