Inquiry Anyone done business with Laura (Burmbreeder5@aol.com) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 11-30-2010, 07:01 PM   #1
ceballpythons
Question Anyone done business with Laura (Burmbreeder5@aol.com)

Thinking about some het-pieds, but hets always make me nervous.

Mitchell Gomez

Old 01-26-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
Horseloverforeva
Hello I was wondering if you had bought a snake from Laura, as I am interested in getting one from her..

Old 03-06-2013, 08:30 PM   #3
maxxd12
did anyone buy from her????

Old 03-07-2013, 08:54 AM   #4
Designer Ball Pythons
Laura is actually Artie Davidson....not sure why he uses the name Laura on here and kingsnake.

Old 03-07-2013, 09:21 AM   #5
hhmoore
Quote:
Laura is actually Artie Davidson
THAT doesn't surprise me at all...is there any way to prove it, though?

Old 03-07-2013, 09:29 AM   #6
Designer Ball Pythons
Sure do, here is the private message he just sent me. I've sold to Artie in the past but have never bought from him.
burmbreeder5

Name : laura davidson

Trader Rating: (0) comment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thats all you have to say about me really and laura is my wife she gave me the accounts as a birthday gift years ago thats why her name is on the account maybe instead of making that comment you coulda called and asked me instead of making it appear to be something it isnt

Old 03-07-2013, 09:31 AM   #7
maxxd12
well whoevr this person is they wanted me to send money through paypal as gift and i have a hard enough time buying hets from an unknown source so i couldnt do it... so needless to say im still looking for another adult het pied female for my male pied i did pick up some albinos from the herp vault last night anyone done buisness with them?

Old 03-07-2013, 09:36 AM   #8
mikepanzarella
I know that email to be Artie as well. Dont know who laura is.
ive made a few snake purchases from him but they were all local meet ups and nothing to do with hets

Old 03-07-2013, 09:50 AM   #9
hhmoore
Perfect...and since burmbreeder5 is viewing this thread right now, I'll just post my message here: Artie, it doesn't work like that here. Laura can't "give" you an account; and the name in the profile has to be the name of the person using the account. Contact WebSlave, and request that your profile be amended to show your name...and do it before you post any more ads (or comment here). Failure to do so in a timely manner will result in your ads being removed, and could ultimately lead to a loss of posting privileges here

Old 03-07-2013, 09:58 AM   #10
burmbreeder5
Post removed - violation of the full name rule (someone other than Laura Davidson posting)
hhmoore

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!