Adam at Millenium Morphs...give me my money - Page 31 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-29-2005, 03:33 PM   #301
MGReptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Hopefully the check arrived or will arrive soon.

Too many rip off artists lately.

It seems no matter who they are (a well known name or a one time poster) you really are taking a big chance lately.

Why can't people treat the customer the way they would like to be treated? Then there would be no problems.

Things like this have really made me disgusted with the concept of buying and selling online.
I am with ya on that one.. That is exactly how I operate, not always easy to do but you have to if you want to STAY in business and be known in the business
-Matt

Old 10-30-2005, 01:10 AM   #302
Junkyard
Did Adam send out personal PMs to anyone here? I got the notion that those who agreed with his side he sent out a personal PM about his personal "discount" offer. Maybe I am wrong, hopefully I am wrong.

Old 10-30-2005, 01:12 AM   #303
Chris@TSE
Not that I am aware of.

I did not agree with how things were handled, nor did I receive any "discount" pm offer.

Old 10-30-2005, 03:21 AM   #304
The BoidSmith
Well, I made a mistake in an earlier post. Matt hasn't been logged since 10/27. He might not be around, and that's why we haven't heard if the check arrived or not. My apologies for that.

Old 10-31-2005, 10:41 AM   #305
Alias47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris@TSE
Not that I am aware of.

I did not agree with how things were handled, nor did I receive any "discount" pm offer.

He did state that anyone who mentions this thread will receive $500 - $1000 dollars off...but he did that publically.

Old 10-31-2005, 11:52 AM   #306
mdc
Update.....

I apologize for not being around recently, but I was away taking my professional engineer exam, which has consumed most of my time in the last few months. Anyhow, I received a check from Adam for $2600 on Friday afternoon. I will be depositing it this afternoon and will update this thread again when it clears.
While I do not agree with Adam's business approach or how he has dealt with this situation, I did not come to the BOI to ruin his reputation. I simply came here to try and get some action on his part since I was not getting anywhere on my own. Since the animal wasn't even posted for sale, who knows how long I would have been waiting for a refund if I didn't post here. I would like to thank everyone for their support and opinions in this matter, and as long as the check clears, I consider this matter closed. I will not bad mouth Adam as this thread will be here for everyone to make their own decisions about doing business with him.

Thanks again for all the support.

Matt Crabe

Old 10-31-2005, 12:04 PM   #307
Junkyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdc
While I do not agree with Adam's business approach or how he has dealt with this situation, I did not come to the BOI to ruin his reputation.

Matt I am happy to know you have your money back. Do not worry about ruining Adam's reputation, he did that all by himself without any help. I am pleased that this is finally over.

Old 10-31-2005, 12:15 PM   #308
The BoidSmith
Glad to hear you got your money back.

Regards.

Old 10-31-2005, 01:19 PM   #309
gmherps
Glad to hear you got YOUR $$$$$$$$ back.

Old 10-31-2005, 11:05 PM   #310
Powderfinger
Man, I am glad to see this one finally get put to bed!!!

Scott

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!