Mythical Man - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

Old 02-19-2006, 07:50 PM   #41
Lucille
Sigh, no one showed up so I took out the trash myself. However, I'm sure there are alternate uses to which men could be put after the trash is took out....

Old 12-30-2010, 08:04 PM   #42
Lucille
This thread has lain fallow for a while now. I noticed that when one is looking at a thread, if one scrolls all the way down, similar subject matter threads are listed. So I was looking at a thread about Mythical Dragonz, and lo and behold there is my thread on the Mythical Man listed on the bottom of the page!!!

Old 12-30-2010, 09:18 PM   #43
Mistyck
LOL, Go figure, Do they exist? Anyone?

Old 12-31-2010, 06:39 PM   #44
Southern Wolf
We only partly exist. I started reading this thread from the beginning until I realized Wes had been banned.. .then I started looking at the dates then scrolled to the end of the thread to see who bumped an ancient thread.

I do however fit the first three.

Old 12-31-2010, 06:55 PM   #45
Mistyck
So at least one man isn't totally Mythical...Anyone else?

Old 12-31-2010, 07:23 PM   #46
Southern Wolf
that's as far as I read... I dont know if others apply to me or not... guess I could go read. Dont have anything better to do.

Old 12-31-2010, 07:41 PM   #47
Southern Wolf
Ok... since I didn't have anything better to do. These are the requirements from the first page... lets see how I do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Here is a game where we try to list the attributes of the perfect man. One item at a time, we will try to construct a mythical male model of perfection. This construct may not ever be seen in reality, but as they say, our reach should exceed our grasp......

1) Can stop and ask for directions when lost.

OK, who's next?:...
Not only will I stop and ask... but I normally have a map and I know how to use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat_72 View Post
2) ALWAYS puts the toilet seat back down.....AND changes the roll when its empty!
I put both the seat and lid down every time.

Quote:
Brings roses and chocolate even when it's NOT a special occasion.....
been there... done that. I have been guilty of sending roses to her work just because I started thinking about her that day. Im sure my CC company loved that purchase and the interest it brought them.

Quote:
Is not afraid to say "I love you" in public.
When its true... then I dont mind saying it... but I wont say it unless and until I mean it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilemama View Post
Knows how to cook gourmet meals, does so without complaining, cleans up afterwards, and still has the energy to give an incredible massage (along with whatever else that might lead to.)
Does Chicken Paramagne (sp?) count? I even make the sauce from scratch. Normally takes me around an hour to get everything prepaired.

Quote:
Never gives an affirmative answer when you ask if a particular pair of jeans makes you look fat.....
I claim to be crazy... not stoooopid. I'm kinda partial to quality time... and that's a good way to make it go away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles View Post
Actaully hears AND understands what you said before saying uh huh
Hmmmmm sometimes the understanding is the hard part... ya'll have a tendency to speak in a foreign language.

Quote:
Has the ability to do laundry without turning any of it funny colors or shrinking it so it will only fit the dog, and actually DOES it!!
I live alone... I BETTER be able to wash my clothes without turning them colors and shrinking them!

Quote:
Yes. One who will go shopping on Sunday Morning.......any further qualities y'all want to add? ...
Ummmm I dont do mornings unless they start around 12 noon.

Quote:
How about one that doesn't think that appreciates the hours you spent planting flower bulbs, and doesn't consider them, "just something else to mow around"?
I have my own flower beds

Quote:
And who actually will take you to a plant nursery, not fuss at the purchase of plants in pots with dirt going into his pristinely clean vacuumed truck when you buy 10 potted roses knowing there is no more space in the garden...

Hey they were on SALE!
Sounds like a fun outing to me...but dont get mad if I come home with more flowers than I have beds for.

Quote:
Ok, how about one that can chase that pesky gopher out of your lawn without using anything that does more damage than than gopher?? (i.e. explosive devices and small machinery)
FAIL!!!! I'm thinking my 12ga shotgun may cause a little bit of damage. What can I say... Im a redneck.

Quote:
I have less and less lawn as time goes by, so I would just sweetly ask that lawn damage done by such be turned into more new garden areas......

How about finding a guy who would actually take a whole day to help mulch the gardens?
Will be adding a fresh coat of mulch in the spring... who wants to help me. Gotta build some new beds too.

Quote:
LOL, I'm glad you can come up with something positive out of the whole gopher thing...unfortunately, I see the this morning the gopher has returned, unharmed and armed for yet more digging!!

As far as the man spending all day mulching....heck, I'd just be happy if he didn't "accidentally" MOW flowers and turn THEM into mulch!!!
ooops... done this before... but they spouted thier heads outside of the beds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiote9 View Post
I'd be happy to find a guy who LIKED going to reptile shows and pet shops.

Had one of those once, but I couldn't afford to keep him and he screwed around on me.......
Sounds like fun... and I'd probably be broke afterwards.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lizardsister2 View Post
How about a guy who doesn't think that airing clothes out on the window is the same as washing them. Oh, and a guy who actually has a butt. So few guys actually have butts these days.
Hmmmm I think there is a butt back there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEENIEE View Post
o.K.You ladies have hit just about everything.... so how about a man that doesn't watch sports!!!! And LOVES anything you cook for him!!!
Best thing about sports season is when its over.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laura Fopiano View Post
Not only loves sports, but will take me to the game with him instead of his buddies. Will talk openly about problems that affect the relationship as a whole. Someone that makes me laugh!! Intellectually stimulating with out the bravado.......Cute is fine, but it doesn't last.........
Im screwed

Quote:
Originally Posted by techgirl View Post
how about a man who isn't embarrassed to buy female products when he's out getting stuff?
Been there... done that... and would do it again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by daisylou View Post
I would settle for a guy who could refrain from whining like a puppy for a week straight when he has a cold.
That's why I live in the south.... its warm down here. It's December 31st and today it was 72* outside. Talk about nice!

Old 12-31-2010, 07:47 PM   #48
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidgeTop Reptiles View Post

Hmmmm I think there is a butt back there.

You are, according to your answers, stacking up as a real treasure for some young lady.

Let's see pix to support your claims

Old 12-31-2010, 07:49 PM   #49
Southern Wolf
Quote:
You are, according to your answers, stacking up as a real treasure for some young lady.

Let's see pix to support your claims
You asked for it....

Old 12-31-2010, 07:53 PM   #50
Southern Wolf
Im gonna get in soooo much trouble

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!