Bad Guy Doug Matuszak, Boa Basement...Be careful when dealing with him... - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-02-2011, 07:53 AM   #61
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongorojo View Post
I can tell you one thing about this whole MESS... your slander against Dustin, is childish and WRONG! How can you gripe about Paul "slandering" your so called good name and sit right there on your keyboard and do it yourself? What evidence do you have that dustinNMpythons has anything to do with paul? I posted on one of your sale ads as well! What now I'm mental? Nope not at all just like Dustin.... maybe where your getting confused is we know right (honor your breeder loans) from wrong (keeping animals that belong to the other breeder)

You have miles of road to travel sir...
and have been thinking the same thing. Trying to take others down with you is a desperate move from a desperate man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerpVenue View Post
Again can you show me where the guy claims to be a head honcho? Perhaps I missed it. Can you show me where he claims to be Mr. SUPER BOA BREEDER? Can you show me where he claims to be a big shot?
I think the condescending attitude and the attempt to belittle the OP below is enough to fit that picture. I think anyone that avoids the problem at hand and would rather toot their horn than clear their name puts them in the "mightier than thou" category.

I would still like to see some emails before I believe either side but from my point of view, one person is at least being mature about the situation and the other is just flat out embarrasing himself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boabasement View Post
Paul continues to state that he is posting due to others encouraging him to do so, I would encourage Paul who is a person in his now late 20s to stop letting himself be manipulated into being a fool for others who hide behind the scenes and have only nefarious intent towards either myself or especially towards what I have accomplished in my now going on 23 years of producing some of the most beautiful animals in the industry today. Paul has not been a successful breeder to date and some how has painted a picture of him being a major player in the industry, "Now that is a good one Paul".
Quotes straight from the Handbook. I can't tell you how many times I have heard this quote from some of the biggest pieces of on here and I've only been here for over a year.

What if this was all a misunderstanding? Great way to approach and solve the problem. What if someone decides to buy something from Doug here in the future and their was a misunderstanding on his part? Is this the type of response deserved? Christ, the only reason he wanted to address this problem is because he JUST NOW realized it isn't going away.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:19 PM   #62
Mark McVay
Good stuff Mr. Carl. Maybe HerpVenue???? is the real BOA KING/GIANT/HEAD HONCHO????? Am I right Mr./Mrs. Venue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal X View Post
and have been thinking the same thing. Trying to take others down with you is a desperate move from a desperate man.

I think the condescending attitude and the attempt to belittle the OP below is enough to fit that picture. I think anyone that avoids the problem at hand and would rather toot their horn than clear their name puts them in the "mightier than thou" category.

I would still like to see some emails before I believe either side but from my point of view, one person is at least being mature about the situation and the other is just flat out embarrasing himself.

Quotes straight from the Handbook. I can't tell you how many times I have heard this quote from some of the biggest pieces of on here and I've only been here for over a year.

What if this was all a misunderstanding? Great way to approach and solve the problem. What if someone decides to buy something from Doug here in the future and their was a misunderstanding on his part? Is this the type of response deserved? Christ, the only reason he wanted to address this problem is because he JUST NOW realized it isn't going away.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:21 PM   #63
Mark McVay
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongorojo View Post
I can tell you one thing about this whole MESS... your slander against Dustin, is childish and WRONG! How can you gripe about Paul "slandering" your so called good name and sit right there on your keyboard and do it yourself? What evidence do you have that dustinNMpythons has anything to do with paul? I posted on one of your sale ads as well! What now I'm mental? Nope not at all just like Dustin.... maybe where your getting confused is we know right (honor your breeder loans) from wrong (keeping animals that belong to the other breeder)

You have miles of road to travel sir...
Right Arm!

Old 08-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #64
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark McVay View Post
Good stuff Mr. Carl. Maybe HerpVenue???? is the real BOA KING/GIANT/HEAD HONCHO????? Am I right Mr./Mrs. Venue?
My comment wasn't a stike at HerpVenue. Just my explanation on how I am viewing the accused.

Old 08-02-2011, 01:29 PM   #65
Mark McVay
Turning the joke on the joker's?

Quote:
My comment wasn't a stike at HerpVenue. Just my explanation on how I am viewing the accused.
My sister produces more than most these "head blown up lucky" cats that their parents bought for them? Gotta speak the truth a little these days, I've held my "piece" too long here?

Old 08-02-2011, 01:48 PM   #66
Lucille
Quote:
more
There can be a great difference between quality and quantity. Some breeders even breed one eyed or no eyed snakes just to crank out sales without regard to the quality of the animal produced.

I'm not judging sis and her methods of production as obviously we have no facts, but just because someone produces more than someone else is not necessarily relevant if one is in the market for quality.

Old 08-02-2011, 02:06 PM   #67
Mark McVay
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
There can be a great difference between quality and quantity. Some breeders even breed one eyed or no eyed snakes just to crank out sales without regard to the quality of the animal produced.

I'm not judging sis and her methods of production as obviously we have no facts, but just because someone produces more than someone else is not necessarily relevant if one is in the market for quality.
In the fields of observation Lucille.. Prepare yourself; do not worry bout others! Ok. You are toooooo opinionated my fair lady. AND, pretty please, your Bambi avatar..... I'm sending you a new one later on, ok?

Old 08-02-2011, 02:08 PM   #68
Wrongbeach
Bad News...

Ok so last night I went to my old laptop and did a search for that email with no luck...I am going to have a buddy of mine see if he can go to my server and find it. I thought it might have been as easy as just searching my laptop but I guess not.

I would love to find that email because it directly contradicts what Doug has just stated in his post that he sent me back my animal. If I cant find it then I really have no other proof, and that is really too bad.

For those that want to do a little research, you can ask Big Mike, Jeff Ronne if they know anything about this situation, they might be able to shed some light although I hate to even drag them into this at all.

I will say that if you look on my website you will see in my collection section that double het is nowhere to be seen...Big Mike has my triple het male and female...am I hiding the double het male? Why? I never got him back from Doug, period...that is the truth as is everything else I have stated. I have nothing to gain by smearing Doug's so called reputation...Im not trying to make a bunch of money on my boas...this is strictly a hobby for me...so why would I go through this trouble?

Paul

Old 08-02-2011, 02:14 PM   #69
Mark McVay
At any rate. Back on topic. Douglass; you took in two males to breed "your" females, correct? You go and get this done; since you are the only one who has ever done massive boa breeding;(cough cough, ummmm bs) and so you decided that he is deserved like four animals and one male back in the end? Boas have on average 16-37 babies? How big were your females as well; did Wrongbeach get litter pics.. And I mean fresh on ground attached to sacs pics to see what the heck his males had done for you two? You definitely ripped the dude off on something here based on my observations and contradictory comments. I'll say this; you wouldn't do so hot in a large scale drug deal with the Sinaloan's operating like this, would ya? Guess you could say your lucky amongst gentlemen and dispersing snakes only? For your body would be unaccounted for if this were in a "different atmosphere? with $$$$ at stake" Ya think? Business is business. Some make business personal only, FYI!

Old 08-02-2011, 03:02 PM   #70
HerpVenue
Quote:
Nope.
Quote:
My comment wasn't a stike at HerpVenue.
wasn't taken as such
Quote:
In the fields of observation Lucille.. Prepare yourself; do not worry bout others! Ok. You are toooooo opinionated my fair lady. AND, pretty please, your Bambi avatar..... I'm sending you a new one later on, ok?
1. telling her not to worry about others? so what are YOU doing?
2. She is too opinionated? can you check out YOUR posts?

Let me tell you this. You have not added a single fact to this thread. You have been nothing but combative and arguementative towards others. I believe you are here only to troll and to try and take this site down with you. I strongly feel that if you continue with your attitude that your days here are EXTREMELY numbered.

Take heed sir.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!