Bad Guy Olivia Cason AKA ballchick90 - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2011, 09:41 AM   #1
Charles87
Thumbs down Olivia Cason AKA ballchick90

Hi, I just wanted to share the experience I had with Olivia Cason, the past few days. I saw she had posted a female spider ball python for $200 so I contacted her to find out a little more about it and where I had to go to pick it up cause she was not wanting to ship, So she informs me that she is in Louisville, Kentucky 40214, I look it up and it's a little over 2 1/2 hrs away so I was looking at a 5 hr trip + the GAS to get there.... So I e-mail her letting her know I wanted the snake and wanted to set up a day and time to come pick the snake up... It took a few days for her to get back with me which I was fine with but when she gets back with me by e-mail she lets me know that she works late on the weekends and works in the morning during the week so anytime in the evening would be fine. I let her know that I was going to try and come down on Wednesday. During this time I saw she up the price to 250... I was thinking why would she do this when She already said I could buy her at the $200 price lol. Then a day or so later she up's the price again to $300 this time. I pmed and e-mailed her this morning cause I have not herd from her in a day or so, I asked where she wanted to meet and what time and gave her my cell number to text if that was easier for her to contact me by not to long after that I get a texed saying This is Olivia with the spider ball. She is pending sale today to someone for $250 Unless you can do more she is sold! Oh I was pissed lol I Thought we had a deal! the she tries to pull the well you didn't send me no money, I would of if you asked me to! I was going to pay for the snake when I picked her up!
Originally Posted by Charles87
Quote:Hi could you tell me a little more about her like if she has a crazy wobble and how long you have had her, how long has she been on rats? Are you looking for any trades? How much if she is picked up

Originally Posted by ballchick90
Quote:She has very little wobble. all Spiders have it obviously, but it is not noticeable in her. I've had her for a year, she's been on rats the whole time. she is on F/T. I'm not looking for trades right now. She's $200

Originally Posted by Charles87
Quote:Ok yeah but some have a crazy wobble, Whats your address so I can find out how far of a drive I would be looking at and gas if I picked her up.

Quote:Louisville, Kentucky 40214

Originally Posted by Charles87?
Am I going to be able to buy the snake or not lol?

Quote:sorry I dont check my pms that much. I'll do 200 for you since you responded before I changed it. but I had so many replies I bumped up the price. email me olivia.cason@yahoo.com so we can decide a time and place

Here is her reply to my e-mail:

anytime in the afternoon this week. I work tonight and tomorrow night but during the week I work early in the morning.

To: olivia.cason@yahoo.com
Sent: Friday, July 8, 2011 11:34 PM
Subject: Female Spider

Hi it's Charles the one that wants to but the snake What would be a good day for you to meet up so I can buy the snake?

Thanks

All in all I would NEVER! do any kinda business with her again And who every does be !!! VERY CAREFUL !!! Cause we DID have a deal and she sold the snake to someone els....

Thanks to a wonderful way to start the day lol!

Charles Napier