Bad Guy steve from veiled@yahoo.com scammers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 10:40 AM   #1
wallshaker
steve from veiled@yahoo.com scammers

Stay clear of these awful people they will take you for everything your worth.
dont anybody step in here and take there side or your added to the list of bad guys and under question also. If you dont pay up steve you can expect this on every site you call your little home.
pay up or deal with this boi bull sh#t

Old 12-09-2010, 10:44 AM   #3
Drew Zaun
How many threads are you planning to start? Typically one is enough, and putting all your effort into one thread can be beneficial. There are plenty of bad guy threads about these people, but you will get very little traction until you post some sort of proof.

And threats are not a good way to get your point across either. I doubt very many people would take up for Veileds.com or whatever they are going by now, but you aren't helping your case any at all.

In fact you sound a lot like someone who doesn't want your story questioned. What are YOU hiding?

Old 12-09-2010, 10:47 AM   #4
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallshaker View Post
dont anybody step in here and take there side or your added to the list of bad guys
You haven't even fully explained what the problem is in your transaction, but your rudeness here predisposes me to put you on my 'do not deal with' list.

You owe your readers an explanation, and courtesy. Remember that for years to come, you too will be judged by how you presented your case here.

Old 12-09-2010, 10:56 AM   #5
rjarosek
There are a lot of people who will be more than happy to help you. You need to calm down before you get banned.

Maybe you only read CAPS.

SLOW DOWN AND LET EVERYONE HELP YOU

Old 12-09-2010, 11:35 AM   #6
wallshaker
thanks for comments

Helo every one i had to take a chill pill and get the steam off no disrespect to any one on here unless your steve faggo! and i just want buyers and traders to know about these guys becuase i have seen stuff still selling on there auctions.
as far as how many bad bois am i going to run as many as it takes to wake buyers up and help stop this madnes if there would have been more stuff up like this when i dealt with these awful people i would looked and said hey theres some bad stuff on here about these scammers stay clear unfornatly i didnt read or see any thing and guess what i got took. if this helps one person then my job has been done today. and as far as my self well i deal in large amounts of lizards and not so much these single auctions. i was tricked into believing steve was my friend and are transactions were great untill he burnt me on the trade. got to go ./ steve if your out there or what ever your name is i hope you come back to reality and reading this might bring some insight into your little brian. untill then your considered public enemy #1 in my eyes and what ever the rest think well thats your opinion not mine!
wallshaker

Old 12-09-2010, 11:47 AM   #7
Focal
Just a little bit of advice. After 48 hours, all the BOI's you make will be on page two, and then three etc. After a week, the only people that will find them are people that are searching for inquiries on this company. This will result in many threads and if all of your threads are on top, with no proof mind you, they may give up without reading all the other ones that have proof. Just stick to one and build your case. There are a lot of people in here that will help, a few that will pick at you, and one that may not even pay you back. The best thing to do is explain yourself clearly and post as much proof as you can that would steer people away from this seller. Quite a few people lately have posted bad stuff about good sellers because they expected more than they deserved. I am pretty sure you are speaking the truth having known their history, but prove to the new potential customers that don't know their history and explain to them clearly how they got over on you.

Old 12-09-2010, 11:50 AM   #8
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallshaker View Post
Helo every one i had to take a chill pill and get the steam off no disrespect to any one on here unless your steve faggo! and i just want buyers and traders to know about these guys becuase i have seen stuff still selling on there auctions.
as far as how many bad bois am i going to run as many as it takes to wake buyers up and help stop this madnes if there would have been more stuff up like this when i dealt with these awful people i would looked and said hey theres some bad stuff on here about these scammers stay clear unfornatly i didnt read or see any thing and guess what i got took. if this helps one person then my job has been done today. and as far as my self well i deal in large amounts of lizards and not so much these single auctions. i was tricked into believing steve was my friend and are transactions were great untill he burnt me on the trade. got to go ./ steve if your out there or what ever your name is i hope you come back to reality and reading this might bring some insight into your little brian. untill then your considered public enemy #1 in my eyes and what ever the rest think well thats your opinion not mine!
wallshaker
Oh, no you won't. You keep to the existing threads and stop creating a bunch of duplicate threads or YOU will be on the outside looking in here.

This is not your very own private playground to do as you please here.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread