Bad Guy VEILEDS @YAHOO.COM ARE VERY BAD STAY CLEAR - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-09-2010, 09:40 AM   #1
wallshaker
VEILEDS @YAHOO.COM ARE VERY BAD STAY CLEAR

hELLO EVERYONE YOU MIGHT WANT TO STAY CLEAR OF THESE GUYS THEY RIPPED ME OFF OF $275.00 DOLLARS . I SENT STEVE FIVE VEILEDS AND HE DID NOT PAY FOR THEM AND WAS SUPPOSED TO TRADE SOME OF HIS STOCK BUT DIDNT SEND ME ANYTHING NO MONEY OR LIZARDS.IVE READ ALOT ON THESE GUYS IF I KNEW THEN WHAT I KNOW NOW I WOULD NOT HAVE DEALT WITH THESE SCAMMERS AND AWFUL PEOPLE . THE LIEBERMAN IS IN WITH THIS GUY ALSO SO IF YOU SEE LIEBERMAN OR STEVE FROM VEILEDS@YAHOO.COM OR THEVEILEDCHAMELEON.COM RUN FOR THE HILLS THEY WONT PAY OR COME CLEAN OR AT LEAST AT THIS POINT THEY HAVE NOT I WILL KEEP POSTING TO LET PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THESE ANIMALS AND THE WAY THEY DO THERE TRANSACTIONS STEVE IF YOU READ THIS Y0U BETTER GET ME SOME MONEY SENT FAST BECAUSE IVE GAVE YOU SIX MONTHS TO PAY AND NOTHING HAS SURFACED AND UNTILL IT DOES YOUR ON MY BLACK LIST AND I WILL BE POSTING ON EVERY SITE YOU DWELL ON AS WELL AS YOUR LITTLE FRIENDS LIEBERMAN.
PAY UP OR EXPECT A LOT MORE OF THESE BURNING HATE POSTS!
BEST REGARDS
WALLSHAKER

Old 12-09-2010, 09:52 AM   #2
JordanAng420
Caps lock is not your friend.

Anyways, do you have any emails or some type of communication between you all? I'm not doubting you had a bad experience, i'm just sayin...it would help your case tremendously if you could provide that info.

Have you notified him of this? When was the last time you spoke with him?

Also, threats are generally not the best way to get someone to respond positively to you. I know you're upset but maybe turn off the caps lock and relax a bit?

Sorry you've had so much trouble with these folks.

Old 12-09-2010, 10:21 AM   #3
wallshaker
whos side you on?

sounds like your not a friend either and who side you on? if your on there side your idenity must be questioned also . if i was you i wouldnt post on something like this becuase now your under my rader as well . these guys are known scammers and your acting like am at fault who are you and whos side you on slick. you might not want to post any thing to do with these scum becuase now your a suspect in my book. you work for these scammers? sounds like maybe you do might wanna coment on somthing you know whats going on and keep your stupid remarks off of my posts
best regard wallshaker

Old 12-09-2010, 10:24 AM   #4
JordanAng420
Oh boy, you're just a peach, aren't ya?

I simply asked for the communication between the two of you. If you have it, and you refuse to provide it, that makes YOU look shady.

Old 12-09-2010, 10:34 AM   #5
reticguy76
simply stating these guys owe you money means nothing without proof (emails, texts, bank statements, etc). and notification to them about your post is pretty crucial so that both sides are told with proof.
i can say john smith owes me money, but with no proof how would anybody know he really does?

Old 12-09-2010, 10:36 AM   #6
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallshaker View Post
sounds like your not a friend either and who side you on? if your on there side your idenity must be questioned also . if i was you i wouldnt post on something like this becuase now your under my rader as well . these guys are known scammers and your acting like am at fault who are you and whos side you on slick. you might not want to post any thing to do with these scum becuase now your a suspect in my book. you work for these scammers? sounds like maybe you do might wanna coment on somthing you know whats going on and keep your stupid remarks off of my posts
best regard wallshaker
Your response is WAY out of line. Maia was offering good advice, I suggest you take heed.

Old 12-09-2010, 10:44 AM   #7
d0cking
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallshaker View Post
best regard wallshaker
Hey man, I can understand being upset about getting burned on a deal... But, attacking someone that was helping YOU by giving you advise on proving your case to the readers... Your just hurting yourself! Anyone can get on one of these sites and just rant (and that is all it is with out proof!). I would be stupid to belive someone (that I don't know) ranting about someone with out proof to prove their case. Do I think what you posted is a lie? I have no clue! I don't know either of you. I can only speak for myself but, I don't belive everything I hear or read. Best wishes on you getting this resolved.

Thanks,
Michael

Old 12-09-2010, 10:49 AM   #8
rjarosek
Most know they are shady based a number of threads but you do have to back it up. It helps to provide supporting documentation. Helps everyone see the entire story.

You could look at some of the older bad guy threads on them as an example.

Old 12-09-2010, 10:53 AM   #10
Show Me
I take it your not having a good day. You want to come over and scream at my neighbors? lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!