A room with a view - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-08-2007, 02:58 PM   #1
hhmoore
A room with a view

I've got a small group of Cape York spotted python eggs cooking. Right from deposition, 2 of them had weak spots. I've kept an eye on them, and one started expanding. Wanting to stop things before a problem developed - I went in one morning, planning on sealing the egg. I stopped in my tracks when I saw a little face "looking out at me". I leaned in for a better look, and it moved away...coming back moments later to push its face against the spot then off again. Fully patterned, and fairly active...pretty neat to see, so I decided not to seal him in unless it starts to leak. I've seen him since, but have been unable to get a pic that shows him -- I need a pretty bright light to get a good macro shot, and as soon as I light things up he ducks and covers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg roomwithaview.JPG (45.6 KB, 178 views)

Old 06-11-2007, 12:08 PM   #2
fuscusking13
If he is a male you should keep him and name him peeping Tom lol. No matter how much you work with snakes they always do something new and exciting to keep it interesting. Good luck! Dan M.

Old 06-13-2007, 03:47 AM   #3
ravensgait
Now that's different.. what a kick...Randy

Old 06-13-2007, 09:50 AM   #4
Miss Tuniwha
WOW, that sounds amazing. And I like the peeping Tom Idea. HA HA

Cant wait to see a pic his 'peek a boo' game.

Old 06-13-2007, 03:15 PM   #5
LadyOhh
I would love to see that in person.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!