Barrs Cages - www.herpcages.com - Awesome! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-28-2007, 05:02 PM   #1
chimpkin
Barrs Cages - www.herpcages.com - Awesome!

I contacted Barrs via phone to find out how to order and get a shipping quote for a 24x12x12

Doug was very helpful and told me a cool story about a huge female sand boa from back in the day.

He told me on the phone if I got the order in soon he would ship it that day! Unbelievable! Sure enough two days later I have a cage on my doorstep.
I will be ordering more cages.

I would like to thank Barrs for building a good quality "Smaller" sized cage that anyone can afford. I appreciate it.

Thanks, Shayne Hiles

Old 06-28-2007, 09:19 PM   #2
MRC31
I agree. I ordered a sample cage for the local herp club and Doug was very helpful and is willing to customize his cages to suit our needs. Fast delivery, excellent craftsmanship. You cannot buy a better cage for the price.

Old 06-29-2007, 07:37 AM   #3
MorphCapital
I have purchased two arboreal cages from them in the past, good service, fast shipping. No problems!

Old 09-21-2007, 04:47 PM   #4
dsirkle
I recently ordered and received 24"x12"x12" cage from Barrs. It was promptly shipped and well packaged. I found it to be such a great cage for the price that I promptly ordered a 24"x24"x12" cage as well. I asked for a screen vent to be installed on top as was in the first cage that I ordered. I received an email informing me that it would be a couple of months before they would have time to install a screen vent but a premade cage could be shipped immediately and if I wished they would include a screen that I could install myself. I ordered the cage,they supplied the vent and I installed it. I cant imagine that you could get a better quality cage for the price that Barr's charges nor could you get better service.If you are looking for a quality cage for a lower price than other cage makers I would recommend taking a look at Barr's line of cages.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!