Tommy Jones GOOD GUY!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-29-2007, 01:01 PM   #1
CFlowers
Thumbs up Tommy Jones GOOD GUY!!!

I just worked out a smooth deal with Tommy Jones from Norman OK... the same one, people where talking badly about, I cant say what their transaction was like but my went very GOOD, 5 snakes on my part for 10 leos on his, thats ALOT of animals and ALOT of cash, and still everything went GREAT. Thanks
Chris
http://www.webspawner.com/users/cflowers79/index.html

Old 09-01-2007, 06:50 PM   #2
goody24vr6
Quote:
Originally Posted by CFlowers
I just worked out a smooth deal with Tommy Jones from Norman OK... the same one, people where talking badly about, I cant say what their transaction was like but my went very GOOD, 5 snakes on my part for 10 leos on his, thats ALOT of animals and ALOT of cash, and still everything went GREAT. Thanks
Chris
http://www.webspawner.com/users/cflowers79/index.html
i hope this guy doesnt burn you , have you recieved any of the animals yet. i had his paypal account frozen due to i bought a male spider ball and it came very poorly packed and was a female to top it all off it was born with only half of its bottom jaw and no tounge. he delayed shipment for a few days and i knew something was up so i reported him to paypal, now they and the federal internet fraud commission have an investigation out on him. if you havent recieved your stuff and used paypal i would go put a stop payment on it. ask him abouot the rock he sent in the box instead of a snake. ask him what his real name is. tom, john, dave,casey or rich or did he use his girlfriends name kayla. you want pics or to contact me its goody24vr6@comcast.net

Old 09-01-2007, 07:35 PM   #3
Serafim
Glad to hear your transaction went well. Sounds more like damage control to me seeing as you had all this time to post a good guy thread and it didn't appear until the bad guy thread was posted....

Old 09-02-2007, 02:53 AM   #4
CFlowers
Seriously

I posted the "good guy" thimg the day I recieved my animals. And for me everything did go well. I'm not trying to glamour up anyone... our deal went good.
Sorry yours didnt. I posted a good guy thing because I had a good transaction with him. End of story.
Take care
Chris

Old 09-02-2007, 07:52 AM   #5
goody24vr6
well maybe you might be the first guy he hasnt screwed. but are all the animals healthy and look good. are they all sexed correctly with no birth defects.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!