I'm a very bad boy again! Jason and Danica upset with me... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-11-2002, 09:45 PM   #1
Adam Block
I'm a very bad boy again! Jason and Danica upset with me...

Okay, let me lay this out really simple so Jason can get over it. He keeps misplacing posts about me in everybody else’s threads so I though I would clear the air, as he hasn't been man enough to address me personally.

On 11-21-02 Jason paid me for 40 used sipper tubes and I said I would get them out ASAP.

As we all know I'm a slow shipper. Due to blowing the engine in my car (thus the reason I've been offering to trade snakes for a SBC 350 in my ads) I was even slower.

12-4-02 I gave my neighbor $10 to just ship the tubes for me and to make up for the delay I included an extra 10 or so tubes.

As you all know while two weeks is fast shipping for me it wasn't my word to Jason. My last response to a post was that my word is my bond. This is a true statement and I didn't want Jason's little misplaced pokes to undermine that. I'm not looking for any response, as I was in the wrong here however I would like Jason to have a place to vent so he can stop getting the other threads so off track talking about me.

Jason, have fun adding whatever it is you would like to this. I stayed in contact with you the whole time and I'm sorry they didn't get there sooner. As I said I'm 100% in the wrong here and this post is not a defense in any way as there is no defense. Two weeks is also not an over long amount of time to take shipping so that isn't the issue. Jason's issue with me is that I didn't do what I said and mine with him is that he wasn't man enough to email me the trouble and give me a chance to right it about the extra tubes.

Thanks all,
Adam Block

PS No need to slam me here as I WAS IN THE WRONG!!!!

Old 12-11-2002, 10:19 PM   #2
Neil Gubitz
Adam, Adam, Adam.... what are we going to do with you??? I'm not going to slam you, you already KNOW what I'm going to say??.... lol.... But, just so you don't feel left out, just go back and read some of the pertinent threads in the other posts about you.... that should make you feel all warm and fuzzy!
Just tell people you're like one of the BIG corporations.... "Please allow 6-8 WEEKS for delivery"!!.... lmao

....Neil

Old 12-12-2002, 08:18 AM   #3
Classic Dum's
Quote:
On 11-21-02 Jason paid me for 40 used sipper tubes and I said I would get them out ASAP.
No it was Nov 19th
Quote:
Date: Nov 19, 2002 (it wont let me copy and paste the whole thing)
Also per our conversation over the phone you agreed they would be out by the 23rd, because I asked if you could send them the following as I stressed I needed them immediately!

Quote:
As we all know I'm a slow shipper. Due to blowing the engine in my car
humm you blamed it on your wife
Quote:
I will for sure double check with my wife but they should have gone out yesterday. She ships for eBay every other Tuesday and I gave them to her to ship.
Why dint you borrow your wives car?
Quote:
Sorry I didn't get right back to you. Nothing ended up going out but it's on the way Monday for sure. My wife didn't end up getting to the PO. I'll ship priority so it'll be there Wends or Thurs.
3 weeks ago, then it got shipped regular snail mail anyway, not priority as guaranteed.

Quote:
Jason's little misplaced pokes to undermine that.
I didn’t miss place anything, I was simply showing the credibility of one of the people posting within that thread. You were talking about getting 10 or 15k animals or something like that on your word.

Quote:
I stayed in contact with you the whole time and I'm sorry they didn't get there sooner.
Is me having to send to send emails with "I need a response from you" in header, after you didn’t respond to two prior emails what you call staying in contact?

Quote:
Two weeks is also not an over long amount of time
Its was a good 3 almost 4 weeks, and as I stressed over the phone I needed them immediately!

Quote:
he wasn't man enough to email me the trouble and give me a chance to right it about the extra tubes
I expressed my unhappiness with this via email several times, I expressed I needed them ASAP and could wait no longer. Still you moved about the speed of pond water. There wasn’t no extra 10 in there is was more like 6. Like I said all I was doing was showing the credibility of the man and his "word". Plain and simple I explained clearly to you that I needed them by the end of the week if possible because I had someone who was holding a large amount of rodents for me. You said you like to give yourself time to be safe, so guaranteed they would be out by the end of the week and I would have them the beginning of the following. Then this drug on for another 3 weeks. Moral of story, if this is to much of a hassle for you DONT DO IT!

I need another 400 of these. I put in the small order to test you because of the threads I had seen about you here before. Plain and simple you cant please everyone in this world, so I take most of what I read on here with a grain of salt, that’s why I put in the small order instead of buying them all. Had you sent them in the time frame agreed and I would have bought another 400 off of you but now I will take my business else where. I even told you over the phone that in time I was going to need 100 more and asked how many of these you have or could get.

I dont know what your intentions are with this, but per you unprofessional attitude and approach, I can only assume you want to sell a few things from time to time and that’s about it. Well if you ever decide this is going to be more then that I hope you learn from this because your not going to be doing business like this for very long. You say I am not
Quote:
man enough
Well in the future why dont you be man enough to live up to your word? and ship things in the agreed upon time, instead of blaming it on your wife or car or what ever. Your not a thief so just use this as learning experience, as the buyer i relied on you to have my product here within the agreed time frame I had deals going with others that hinged on those nozzle’s. I had several other people pissed because they had to feed and maintain several hundred rats while I waited on you to get off your a$$.

Old 12-12-2002, 02:23 PM   #4
Adam Block
Feel better? Well, I hope you can now get over it and put this to rest. It's been established hundreds of times that posts about a person should be put in a thread about them not a thread about somebody else. But you don't seem to do so well at following rules.

Okay, well let us all hear you whine about this post too and I won't respond so we can get over it and move on. If you have anything else to say now you have a place to put it so you don't have to keep following me around like some groupy posting in every thread I make a comment in..

Have a good one Buddy
Adam Block

Old 12-12-2002, 02:32 PM   #5
Adam Block
I just read your post. LOL I though maybe I should respond to some it it

Get the sippers tubes from www.lixit.com

They only offer the tubes but the prices are only about $0.25-$0.36 each. You'll wanna talk to Sonja when you call, great lady!

The stoppers will be harder to find but if you can locate a company called "Badger Rubber" in IL you should be able to buy 750 number 3 stoppers with the holes in them for under $80.

Hope that helps a little bit and good luck with the rodent breeding.

PS I'm happy to hear I f***ed this up with you as the last thing I would have wanted was somebody ordering 400 of these things from me. You should have told me that from the start and I could have given you this info then.

Adios partner,
Adam Block

Old 12-13-2002, 10:55 PM   #6
Classic Dum's
LOL thanks for the info, a couple things I wanted to comment on
Quote:
Okay, well let us all hear you whine about this post
I aint whinning, its called costumer service and yours sucks. In the future dont call your costumers childish, hypocrisy like that will kill any kind of buisness you atempt to do. Just pick up the pace a little bit. In any event best of luck to ya, thanks for the info.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!