Sexing probes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services

Notices

Feed, Caging, Supplies & Services Discussions concerning the feeding requirements of any of our critters, the cages they need to live in while in our care, and all of the supplies and services needed to do this right.

Old 11-24-2007, 10:04 PM   #1
Nagini
Arrow Sexing probes

I'm looking to get my own set of ball tipped sexing probes. I mostly breed ball pythons, but also have snakes ranging from baby corn snakes to a 6+ foot redtail boa so I'm looking for a probing set.

Does anyone know a good place to buy them thats inexpensive?

Old 11-24-2007, 10:12 PM   #2
Mooing Tricycle
i got mine off of ebay, only thing you'd be missing is the hard case that comes with some of them. ( unless you pay more for them to come with a hard case) Mine were originally supposed to be the twotone ones you see listed, but the lady i got them from had Colored metal end ones instead, so i took those when she offered.

Old 11-24-2007, 10:35 PM   #3
Dennis Hultman
Depends on your definition of inexpensive. I purchased several sets from Midwest tongs over the years.

Old 11-24-2007, 10:42 PM   #4
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman
Depends on your definition of inexpensive. I purchased several sets from Midwest tongs over the years.
That's where I got mine from too. They are inexpensive *imo*.

Old 11-25-2007, 02:34 AM   #5
Nagini
lol well after looking around I ordered some from LLL reptiles, since they're close it shouldnt take to long to get here XD

Old 11-25-2007, 11:28 AM   #6
Behmfamily
I bought a new 8-pcs set from LLL last weekend that came in a hard case.

Mitch

Old 11-25-2007, 04:33 PM   #7
Serafim
I got my set from lllreptile.

Old 11-25-2007, 08:13 PM   #8
Nagini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behmfamily
I bought a new 8-pcs set from LLL last weekend that came in a hard case.

Mitch
thats the one I just ordered, I was hoping it came in a hard case since it didnt say. Thanks for the info lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!