Aaron Pauling - inquiry - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-29-2008, 10:45 AM   #1
gretchenellie4
Aaron Pauling - inquiry

has anyone recently dealt with Aaron Pauling of Aaronpauling.com?

he sells feeder roaches. i sent him a money order almost a week ago and have not heard a thing since.

i sent out 3 money orders all at the same time to different people, and 2 of he 3 have received them, cashed them and sent me my products..

i received one email initially before i sent out the payment and he stated that they were having some monsoon weather there in AZ.

I have read past thread(s) here on the BOI about him and his service, and they were all pleasant.

i have sent him 2 emails since sending out the money order and gotten no responses..

i was hoping that i would get my order fairly soon as i have a lot of little mouths to feed.

any help will be appreciated!

thanks!

Old 07-29-2008, 12:19 PM   #2
greatlakesreptiles
re

he is a good guy you'll get your feeders sometimes it a little hard to get ahold of him being he lives in the mountains but rest assured he will take care of you have you tryed to call him? great roaches and nice counts

Old 07-29-2008, 01:14 PM   #3
snakewrangler
Cherisse,

Your FULL name is required on the BOI.

Old 07-29-2008, 03:31 PM   #4
gretchenellie4
opps.

sorry about that..

my full name is:

cherisse faulkner

and i have not tried to call him yet. i think that will be my next step if i dont hear from anyone by email soon..

thanks for informing me that he lives in a remote area.. that makes a little more sense..

thanks!

Old 07-30-2008, 10:18 AM   #5
gretchenellie4
i was able to get in touch with him!

thanks!

_cherisse faulkner

Old 07-30-2008, 10:43 AM   #6
greatlakesreptiles
re

glad to hear .good luck and enjoy your feeders

Old 01-12-2009, 06:25 PM   #7
viandy
Aaron Pauling

I ordered some discoids from Aaron Pauling a couple of weeks ago, they shipped when he said they would. The message I sent him says it all:
Hello Aaron
Wanted to let you know roaches arrived perfectly. The post office says it tried to deliver on the 8th, if so why didn't they give them to me when I picked up on the 9th? When I opened them today, 12 Oct, they were all alive, not a single carcass. Many many adults, they should start producing very quickly. Also, I ordered an ounce of the roach barrier, got two ounces. Think I have any complaints? None at all. Thanks!

My experience -- positive, trouble free, no hassle. Thanks!
Andy Via
Richmond, Virginia

Old 01-13-2009, 02:23 AM   #8
spawn
Cherisse please post on your results when they happen. Am interested to hear how the deal went through with your feeder roaches. =D

Old 01-13-2009, 09:21 AM   #9
ReptileJay
Good Guy

I ordered some B.lateralis from Aaron a few months ago. Everything about the transaction was pleasant. They arrived quickly and in perfect condition. They were some of the highest quality roaches I've ever gotten from anywhere. Aaron was an extremely easy person to deal with and seemed like a great guy overall.
In reality, next time I need to order roaches, Aaron would be the first person I contact, no question about it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!