your favorite snake. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-14-2009, 08:25 PM   #1
The Python Lab
your favorite snake.

yes, we all have our favorite morphs ( most of which i can't seem to afford right now :P ) but what i am curious about is out of all the snakes you own what is your favorite snake and why? feel free to include pictures, as i never get tired of looking at snakes. i'll go first.

mine is my spider Aphrodite. she's not the most expensive, but she is quite unique in her own way. out of my small collection she is the most docile ( never head shy or huffy ) almost affectionate in a way. ( sometimes i think she is part dog ) she is quite content with hanging out on you, when most of the others will eventually look to get to the floor or scoot along merrily on their way. i look forward to hearing any responses. ( enclosed is a pic )

Old 04-14-2009, 10:27 PM   #2
ToddBecker
Male blackbee het ghost

This is my favorite snake in my collection right now(also my most expensive...lol). He is an 08 male spider black pastel 100% het for ghost. He is not a snake that will draw oooohs and aaaahs but understanding genetics and the possibilities this little guy has makes him amazing in my eyes. Plus add to the fact that he is under a year old and over 400 grams and already locked up with two of my normal girls makes him even better...lol

Old 04-14-2009, 11:17 PM   #3
Diego Velarde
My favorite boy

It was a hard choice but here it is, my fav boy - 08 lesser. I love his colors and his great appetite. I liked him from day one. I saw him and immediately took my wallet out . He will make some pretty babies with my pastel and mojo.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!