CB70 Ball Python Rack - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2009, 11:39 AM   #1
ERIC3169
CB70 Ball Python Rack

CB70 Ball Python Racks - Constructed of lightweight extruded 1" anodized aluminum and vented PVC. Rack features two inch easy roll casters, partially ventilated PVC tops for better humidity control, all aluminum rust-free construction, and 11" Flexwatt back heat. Racks can easily be fully enclosed if desired. Simply slide your choice of material in either side to enclose your rack system. Racks utilize the Iris CB70 tubs, excellent for housing Ball Pythons or other small pythons / boas. The rack allows for 10 CB70 tubs. Dimensions are 72" high x 19.75" wide x 33.50" deep. $650 for a ten level rack with heat and tubs. Racks come fully assembled, so shipping must be done via truck freight or local p/u in Michigan can be arranged. You can also view other items available at our website...www.sentecreptilecages.com

Thanks,
Eric
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-28-2009, 01:49 PM   #2
usmckmanning
I am very inpressed with the quality of your rack and the price you ask. Does the rack come with the tubs? Also do the tubs slide out the wide way or in the front the long ways?

Old 04-28-2009, 02:18 PM   #3
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by in the ad
$650 for a ten level rack with heat and tubs
From the first set of pics, the channels are along the long side of the tub (so those are at the sides).

Definitely a nice looking unit!!

Old 04-28-2009, 02:31 PM   #4
PoohMac
I'm very impressed. Looks great, I like that its light weight.

Old 04-28-2009, 04:01 PM   #5
ERIC3169
Quote:
Originally Posted by usmckmanning View Post
I am very inpressed with the quality of your rack and the price you ask. Does the rack come with the tubs? Also do the tubs slide out the wide way or in the front the long ways?
The rack does come with the tubs and they slide out from the front(long way)

Thanks,
Eric
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-04-2009, 12:35 PM   #6
Gloryhound
Wow! I wish I would have seen that before we got our last rack.

Hopefully you are still making them this fall when we look at additional replacement of some of our Melamine racks. (got to sell babies once they hatch and make a little before investing more than we already have into our reptiles and rodents.)

Just not sure about the back heat. I have always used belly heat, but heard some people swear by back heat. Can this rack be changed to belly heat?

Old 05-04-2009, 03:49 PM   #7
Gary O
Eric how hard would it be to make these belly heat? You wil be in Taylor right? I will talk to you there a bit,

Old 05-04-2009, 04:40 PM   #8
PoohMac
I also been talking to Eric about the racks, thinking about getting a few. He told me he can place panels on each side of the rack to help get your desired temps. If he can do belly heat that might be a great Idea also. I think it might cost allittle more for the additional cords and clips etc and power strip that can take 10 plugs.

Michael Castillo
www.urbanalbino.com

Old 05-04-2009, 06:23 PM   #9
Dave26
These look like nice racks for a good price. But, how will the back heat work with the ventilated top? How can you create a hot spot when the hot air will rise right through the top?

Old 05-05-2009, 02:18 PM   #10
ERIC3169
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave26 View Post
These look like nice racks for a good price. But, how will the back heat work with the ventilated top? How can you create a hot spot when the hot air will rise right through the top?
Adding belly heat to these racks would definitely increase the cost. I have been using these racks for over a year now and have had no problems maintaining a hot spot at the rear of the tubs. The tops are only ventilated towards the front of the rack, allowing for better heat control and humidity control. I will be at Taylor, MI reptile show and the racks will be on display along with some of our cages. Any other questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Eric
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread