For Sale Adult Female Leopard Tortoise (Dallas, TX) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2009, 11:30 AM   #1
Monkeykungphu
Adult Female Leopard Tortoise (Dallas, TX)

I am selling an adult female leopard tortoise that I've had for many years now.
Her shell is approx. 13" long & 7.5" tall.
She's always been well fed with a variety of veggies, calcium & multivitamins.
She has never been bred as I've never had a male, however she's been digging holes as though she wants to lays eggs for several summers now.

I am asking $1,500 for her if picked up & additional $50 for her if you would like me to ship her in the continental US.
For her sake, local pickup is definately preferred.
I would be willing to meet someone in the middle if the driving distance between you & Dallas, TX were not more than 12 hours away.

Please contact me at bdg75287@yahoo.com if you should have any questions regarding her. Thanks for your interest.

Thanks for looking!

- Ben Guillaume
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-25-2009, 02:43 PM   #2
sheilaaa
Hi, I am looking for a female to breed with my male Leopard tortoise. Are you sure she is a female (has she been sexed). Also, could you do the price cheaper than $1500.00, if she is a male. I live in port richey, FL , I don't drive but she can be mailed overnight with a coldpack and secured.Thank you for your time.

Old 10-19-2009, 12:29 AM   #3
kajohnsn
checking if your female still available? i live in California...thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread