THE LADIES WILL LOVE THIS! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Just For Laughs

Notices

Just For Laughs The SOLE purpose of this forum is to put a smile on the face of a person reading the messages. Anything of a SERIOUS nature will either be deleted or moved out of here.

Old 07-16-2009, 01:18 AM   #1
Tiger Lilly
THE LADIES WILL LOVE THIS!

I know this has been around for a while, but THIS is my ultimate fantasy...

A woman was sitting at a bar enjoying an after work cocktail with her girlfriends when an exceptionally tall, handsome, extremely sexy, middle-aged man entered. He was so striking that the woman could not take her eyes off of him.

The young-at-heart man noticed her overly attentive stare and walked directly toward her. (As All men will.) Before she could offer her apologies for staring so rudely, he leaned over and whispered to her, "I'll do anything, absolutely anything , that you want me to do, no matter how kinky, for $20.00................on one condition"

Flabbergasted, the woman asked what the condition was. The man replied, "You have to tell me what you want me to do in just three words."

The woman considered his proposition for a moment, and then slowly removed a $20 bill from her purse, which she pressed into the man's hand along with her address.

She looked deeply into his eyes, and slowly and meaningfully said..............

"Clean my house."

Old 07-16-2009, 09:07 AM   #2
Shadera
That guy doesn't live around here, does he?

Old 07-16-2009, 11:04 AM   #3
Tiger Lilly
Don't know...but he sure doesn't live around here!

Old 07-21-2009, 07:37 PM   #4
Southerncat
OMG!!!!

Old 07-22-2009, 09:09 AM   #5
Miss Tuniwha
ha ha ha ha ha.. love it

Old 07-22-2009, 09:46 AM   #6
TripleMoonsExotic
Pfft, if you guys want a guy to come clean your house you can have my husband. He's so OCD over cleaning the flippin' house we argue about it.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:50 PM   #7
Mistyck
LOL

Funny, but I don't think I'd want a guy to come clean my house. I'm OCD about how things get done, and if they're not done the way I like them then I freak out and have to start it all over again even if it is clean.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!