SOLD!! 5 CBB Biak X Aru Chondro Hatchlings for $1200 plus shipping! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 02:17 AM   #1
SouthernDragons
5 CBB Biak X Aru Chondro Hatchlings for $1200 plus shipping!

Hey everyone... well our female green tree python recently had an clutch of eggs hatch this week. Out of our breeding loan we are promised half of the clutch. So I have 7 gtps, with possibly 2 already sold.

I'm looking to get a person or a list of interested people so that I can have these guys pretty much pre-sold somewhat, with no cash deposit.

These are of Biak X Aru

(pictures of the mother can be found below.... not the best photos, but you can get an idea)

(picture of the father)

All hatchlings will be sold with at least 2-3 meals already in them and feeding. They will be unsexed. I will be able to deliver to San Antonio or Austin area with some planning at no extra cost.

I will be asking $270each plus shipping. (shipping is Via Fedex or UPS Next Day Air and varies between $35-$48 depending on location)

PHOTOs of the available chondros will be posted soon!!

Or take all 5 for $1200 plus shipping

Live arrival is guaranteed!

If you have any further questions please feel free to pm me... or email us at shellsnscales@yahoo.com

I would REALLY prefer money over trades; but if you have the following animals I will consider trading for:

Spotted Turtles
Pancake Tortoises
Star Tortoises
Fly River Turtles
Chinese Crocodile Lizards
Tentacle Snakes

FYI I do not ship first in trades!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-07-2009, 01:59 PM   #2
SouthernDragons
Bump Bump
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-11-2009, 03:23 AM   #3
SouthernDragons
No pics of the entire clutch yet...

Here is one of 7 available.

Here is the mother in the nest box

Contact User Check User
Old 08-11-2009, 03:32 AM   #4
UneartedSerpent
Any reds How much if so

Old 08-11-2009, 03:39 AM   #5
SouthernDragons
Quote:
Originally Posted by UneartedSerpent View Post
Any reds How much if so
I'm not aware of any reds hatching, I could be wrong thou (i will find out thou)... they would be the same price.
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-12-2009, 04:33 PM   #6
SouthernDragons
Ok so I know I posted this sometime back, due to some communication issues I didnt pick up any chondros. But things are cleared now, individual pics will be posted on Wednesday. If you are seriously interested, and want to pick up in the Austin area for the weekend, please pm me. Thanks

Sorry I am not interested in any trades.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread