Good Guy PAUL EDWARDS- peherps@comcast.net - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-15-2009, 02:03 PM   #1
rpuentes
PAUL EDWARDS- peherps@comcast.net

I was a little hesitant to post on here considering some of the posts I've read on this site but decided that this really deserves my two cents. I purchased two six foot, five enclosure reptile towers with radiant heat and lighting installed from Paul and I really could'nt be happier. The construction is sturdy, well thought out and professionally assembled. I spoke with Paul on several occasions and he was very courteous to me, as I was to him. Paul also asked (since I am in construction and have been building things for a very long time) if I would give feedback to him as far as ideas to improve his product. The short answer is: I'm very happy with the enclosures just as they are and I'm sure others would be as well.

Old 10-15-2009, 02:10 PM   #2
mvite
Now he's just got to refund all that money to his other customers.

Glad to hear that he is turning himself around.

Old 10-16-2009, 12:51 PM   #3
kylemillsap
Seems he should have some money to return to me . He still owes me $1100, and has for 7 or 8 months. He says business is slow and has not sold anything. He was supposed to pay me back from the proceeds of his NEXT sale, 7 months ago!

Old 10-26-2009, 07:46 PM   #4
kylemillsap
PAUL IS A LIAR AND THIEF. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH HIM

Old 12-06-2009, 09:32 PM   #5
rpuentes
Talking

I thought that I would do a follow up to my original post about the towers since I have had a chance to see them working on a daily basis. Right off of the top my snakes love them. The radiant panels work great and they do hold humidity like a tomb. They hold it so well in fact, that when you put new bedding ( I use Cypress) the windows stay fogged for a couple of weeks. These towers are absolutely top shelf and they look phenomenal. Even my wife loves them.

Old 12-06-2009, 11:28 PM   #6
kylemillsap
Paul edwards still has not paid me my $1100. He is a liar and a cheat!

Old 12-07-2009, 08:23 AM   #7
rpuentes
Kyle,
I don't know you and know of your situation only because you post negatively about Paul on everyone's post about him whether it be good or bad. I am not going to suggest to you how to act or dictate what you post, but I can't believe that flaming Paul on everyone's thread about Paul, is going to help you get your money from him. It's just a thought.

Old 12-07-2009, 09:27 AM   #8
kylemillsap
Sorry , I only write the TRUTH. He admits he owes me money and laughs about it and says he 'll send a check next week. He's done that for over 9 months!
What would you do ? Act like it never happened?
He's a thief! I'll do whatever I can to get the word out.
Do you feel if I forget about it he'll send my money?

Old 12-07-2009, 02:06 PM   #9
rpuentes
Kyle,
I'm not suggesting you forget about it at all, and I understand your anger completely. I was just suggesting that you might talk to him instead of about him. He seemed like an okay guy to me, and I didn't know him before I ordered from him. Again, it's only a suggestion.

Old 12-07-2009, 03:10 PM   #10
mvite
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpuentes View Post
Kyle,
I don't know you and know of your situation only because you post negatively about Paul on everyone's post about him whether it be good or bad. I am not going to suggest to you how to act or dictate what you post, but I can't believe that flaming Paul on everyone's thread about Paul, is going to help you get your money from him. It's just a thought.
Flaming every one of Mr. Edwards' threads may help warn others about his shyster behavior.

You got lucky in dealing with Edwards. Take a look at the other threads.

No disrespect intended to you---I'm glad that Edwards didn't screw you as well.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!