For Sale xbox 360 wireless network adaptor NEW USED - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2009, 11:34 AM   #1
bmfp
Thumbs up xbox 360 wireless network adaptor NEW USED

Xbox 360 goes wireless with this sleek network adapter. You'll be able to take advantage of awesome Xbox Live gameplay or stream media from your Windows XP system or XP Media Center without the hassle of additional wires or cables. Dual band 5GHz and 2.4GHz wireless A/B/G home network compatibility allows you to hook into your household's wireless network to totally expand your capabilities.

This discreet unit features a compact design that can be easily tucked out of the way. The device is directly powered by the Xbox 360 console for clutter-free operation. Enjoy going head-to-head with other live players on Xbox Live or even on your own home network.

Product Features
Take advantage of the Xbox Live capabilities of your Xbox 360 with this wireless adapter
Stream photos and music directly from your Windows XP system
Access recorded TV, movies and videos from your Windows XP Media Center
Networking adapter is powered by your Xbox 360 for completely cordless operation
Compatible with dual band 5GHz and 2.4GHz Wireless A/B/G home networks
Compact design gives you performance that doesn't interfere with your surroundings

products been used for 6 months works great no need for it anymore i sold my xbox for a PS3

contact me at FBRENNAN20@yahoo.com if interested
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-01-2009, 11:27 AM   #2
bmfp
Bumpity bump bump
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-01-2009, 01:57 PM   #3
bmfp
SOLD!!!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread