Bad Guy Carpenter1849@comcast.net Chris Carpenter - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-15-2009, 09:06 AM   #1
citruslover
Carpenter1849@comcast.net Chris Carpenter

Chris Carpenter is a Bad Guy who purchase a citrus het hypo female with a small tail nip from me 8/19/09. He received the dragon and
stated

jeff i got her around 1 she is the best color yellow her shed was done at 3 awsome thanks
----- Original Message -----
To: carpenter1849@comcast.net
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:45:03 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: Money request sent

Then I hadn't heard a word until Oct 29, when he asked for pics and bloodlines of the parents which I happily send and received the reply:

"she s growing and looking great ill send some pics thanks again"

On November 15, I received this request:

"Hi guys can you send me pics of the female i got from you and here bloodline i have a buyer and i dont have a camera its chris thanks"

After stating the pics were on my website and he needed to take his own picture for sale of the dragon, he said the dragon
wasn't eating, didn't look healthy, and that I had a dragon picture on my site that was the one he really purchased and I was a fraud.

The statement of fraud by Chris is what really set me off:

i do a lot of research before i spend a couple hundred dollars maybe there were a few other breeders i was talking too does that make sense ? or are you still mad because your dragon is not a true citrus dragon ha youre a true fraud.fake disrespectful you dont deserve too own these animals never mind selling them lol youre company is a Joke
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 12:46:27 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: Chris c

Needless to say I was mad. Having kept all the emails too and from Chis, I calmly stated the facts multiple times.
Eventually I sent him the original email with the pics of the dragon he purchased, along with the tail nip (it was posted on fauna).
His last response was

just to add I was never informed there was a tail nip so fuck you
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 6:07:18 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: Chris c

I was perfectly happy to let this jerk go his own way and never respond to him again, until he posted the female I sold him with incorrect genetics.
He stated she was 100% het trans. I questioned it on the classified ads, and wagged a finger at me in a pm, saying I should know what her bloodlines were and
I had refused to give him that information. He asked that I call him, I did. The conversation did not go politely.

After a few threatening messages, like "you don't know who you're f***ing with", "dont mess with him on the forums", etc...

I have not called him back, but I have refused to let him post incorrect genetic information on his classified ads, since he clearly doesn't know what
he's talking about.

There are several more emails I can post to further state my case, but I encourage all to call this guy if they consider buying from him and
think about who your about to buy from. He is just trying to sell dragons someone else produced, stating whatever he needs to to sell them.

Jeff Crider

Old 12-15-2009, 12:03 PM   #2
spyder79
This same guy, Carpenter1849, has been caught posting animals for sale in the classifieds section that he does not own. Be very leary of dealing with this fraud.

Old 12-15-2009, 12:45 PM   #3
bliss
Before Anyone deals with this guy, please read THIS whole thread.

He is stealing pics from reputable dealers and trying to sell these dragons as his own.

-Dan Shelton

Old 12-15-2009, 01:21 PM   #4
nick_c
I saw this coming some time ago. Carpenter1849(Chris?) has been nothing but trouble on other sites as well. He is very rude and vulgar. After VERY childish emails from him I grew frustrated with him but kept relatively quiet. After being told my trans "wasn't" trans(and when I would not sell to him how ugly the dragon he wanted to originally purchase was) I had enough of it. I stopped communication with him but did receive more emails/inquiries from another email address(carpenter1489 i believe lol). His emails consisted of foul language, quoted Rap music lyrics and utter stupidity. This is truly someone you need not deal with. Not to mention the fact that in his short amount of time here he has mention to call a mod a liar reguarding the post HE deleted. Proof of this is held by the mod himself or can be seen in the classifieds still I believe. Do not let him fool you.

Here are a FEW emails. I do apologize if they are a bit out of order I am at the office lol, not much play time...The dates on the headers should hopefully clear any confusion up.

Re: Proven Yellow Trans Het Hypo
From: "carpenter1849@comcast.net" <carpenter1849@comcast.net>Add to Contacts
To: Nick C. <nick@dynastydragonz.com>

2 Files Download All
back shot.jpg (294KB); 185540.jpg (345KB)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

interested in a trade w/ a payment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

at your site is he the hypotrans breeder dacor

To: nick@dynastydragonz.com

what is his age and price
Sent: Friday, October 23, 2009 9:58:11 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: Proven Yellow Trans Het Hypo

He is a Yellow Translucent het Hypo. But yes he is draco on the site.

Nick
www.dynastydragonz.com
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

[ No Subject ]

ok nick how bout hes 2 years old and hes 325.00shipped

will pay tommorrw morning up too you

Re:

so you need 300.00 plus 75.00 to cover shipping no sorry but no 1 will pay that let alone my offer of 350.00 last chance take or leave it BRO 350.00 -75.00=275.00THATS ALL YOU
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 12:47:09 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re:

No I'm sorry. Shipping to your address will cost me just over $75 not including material. I can not do it unfortunately. Should you change your mind let me know. Thank you for your interest again. Take care.

Nick C.
www.dynastydragonz.com

[ No Subject ]

oh ya well does he have clear nails ?

Re: New Inquiry From crpntr163

ok i still want him but 350 is not in my ball park whats the best you can do
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 7:16:59 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: New Inquiry From crpntr163

I believe we spoke before about the same dragon. He is a Yellow Translucent Het Hypo directly from Lair of Dragons. The sale price for him is $350.00 Shipped. Shipping average is $75-85. Thanks!

Nick C.
www.dynastydragonz.com

Sent: Tue, October 27, 2009 4:12:45 PM
Subject: New Inquiry From crpntr163

The Hoobly member crpntr163 has sent you an inquiry!
To reply to this member simply reply to this email...

Re: Your Ad "1.0 Proven Yellow Translucent Het Hypo" (ad number 1058623)
------------------------------------------------------------

hi will you take 175.00 and does she have clear nails or het hypo

Re: New Inquiry From crpntr163

fed ex overnight is cheap 50.00 60.00 ill pay 300 plus your exact shipping price
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 8:12:45 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: New Inquiry From crpntr163

To be honest he is only being sold because he has been replaced and we need the room. He is a fantastic dragon. I was willing to accept your offer of $350. At that price I will be receiving $250 after shipping. I will let the offer stand should you change your mind. Thanks for your interest again.

Nick C.
www.dynastydragonz.com

Re:

GOOD LUCK SUCKA 300 HELL NO IT AINT HYPO ITS JUST SOME UGLY FUCKIN LIZARD AND UR STUCK WIT IT SUCKA BITCH POPOP SUUUWUUUP
Sent: Wednesday, October 28, 2009 4:58:46 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re:

I'm sorry. Many of your messages contradict themselves. You offered $350 shipped then stated you could not afford it. After that you offered to pay $300 plus actual shipping. Which you stated would have been more than you could afford. I agreed that was acceptable though confused because it was more than you offered to begin with. I have received so many different offers from you and quite frankly I am extremely confused. Thanks for your interest again, and I wish you the best of luck. Take care.

Nick

[ No Subject ]

IM HARD GUY GET ALONG WIT GET ON A SONG WIT WHEN SHIT BE GOIN RIGHT WELL I JUST FLIP IT TA WRONG SHIT THE TEAM THAT I BELONG TOO THE ARTIST I PUT ON WIT DONT EVA ASK FA NUTHIN CUZ THIS NIGGA GOT HIS OWN SHIT AND IF YOU TRYIN MEET WITH MONEY ID B HAPPY TOO CONNECT YA

LOL

Old 12-15-2009, 01:57 PM   #5
BMK.
Ha I just sent him pictures of my available dragons, should have read this first!

Old 12-15-2009, 02:00 PM   #6
bliss
Quote:
Originally Posted by BMK. View Post
Ha I just sent him pictures of my available dragons, should have read this first!
Keep an eye out, those pictures might become his next set of ammo for his campaign of fraud.

Old 12-15-2009, 03:04 PM   #7
carpenter1849
DUH.....
  Received Infraction
Old 12-15-2009, 03:09 PM   #8
JordanAng420
Quote:
Originally Posted by carpenter1849 View Post
DUH.....
That's all you have to say? Well that about sums it up for us...

Old 12-15-2009, 03:17 PM   #9
capt._howdy
lol well at least hes not trying to deny the fact that he did steal the pics

Old 12-15-2009, 03:19 PM   #10
nick_c
Exactly. There is nothing to say with actual evidence that reveals such an uneducated immature individual. At least we can all have a good laugh!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!