Petition to help our Navy Seals being persecuted by our government! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 12-19-2009, 10:59 PM   #1
MikeCurtin
Petition to help our Navy Seals being persecuted by our government!

Today I received e-mail from the head of the Tea Party to which I belong. I'm sure you've all heard about the Seals that captured the scum that was responsible for killing for of ours. They are being court martialed for giving him a "fat lip". This is how our officials are standing behind our brave men and women.

Please click on the link and sign the petition....we need to let them know they are not alone!

Quote:
To Ocean County Patriots:

I am very selective of what I forward to this group, but I think this something we should all do, and pass on. You can sign the petition, and there a links and addresses to send letters and e-mails.

If you do nothing else today, please click on the link below and offer your support to dismiss the court martial of three NAVY SEALS who captured a high level Al-Queda operative and reportedly gave him a "fat lip." We are taking away the ability for our service men and women to act with force while risking their lives to keep us safe. I have included below a sample text I wrote that you can simply "cut and paste"into the comment section of the petition. Click on the link, watch the video (30 seconds) and then click on the menu bar that says "petition." Stop this travesty from proceeding any further. Pass this on to ALL of your contacts and let's stand behind our troops together. John H. Clark

SAMPLE TEXT FOR THE COMMENT SECTION
"Protecting our service men and women and capturing the enemy is the clear mission of our armed services. What is happening here is a complete travesty of justice and "we the people" will not stand for it. By sending this e-mail, I petition you to drop ALL charges against our brave seals who risked their lives to capture this enemy of the USA."

Please find and sign the petition below to dismiss the court martial of the three Navy Seals who captured a high level Al-Queda operative....and reportedly gave him a "fat lip." Slainte and Merry Christmas.

Sign The Petition at this link
http://www.supporttheseals.com/

--
Steve Jeffries
President Ocean County Tea Party

Old 12-20-2009, 12:06 AM   #2
Shadera
/sign

I can't believe this hasn't been tossed out yet. Oh wait, given the other stuff going on (health care, s373..etc) seriously being considered, yeah I can.

Old 12-20-2009, 03:04 PM   #3
SamanthaJane13
I've passed this on to three other forums I belong to, and my daughter is posting it on her MySpace and FaceBook. We're getting it out there!!!

Old 12-20-2009, 10:45 PM   #4
Twizted Paths
#32809 and my brother is #32813.

This is and we'll be e mailing as well.

Old 12-21-2009, 11:45 PM   #5
SamanthaJane13

Old 12-22-2009, 05:49 PM   #6
MikeCurtin
You all rock!!!! Let's take care of those who take care of us!

FYI, in case this hasn't been mentioned. The Seals in question have chosen the public Court Martial in order to clear their names. They were originally going to be dealt with privately. Apparently, their honor is more important to them than those in power.

Old 12-23-2009, 12:55 PM   #7
boanation
Passed along to other forums.

bump

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!