NEXT SEASON PREVIEW - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Bearded Dragons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-27-2009, 10:51 PM   #1
Bearded Ambitions
NEXT SEASON PREVIEW

Here are some dragons born on christmas day through today, so far only 4 hatchd and 1 is leatherback WOOT.This will be the first het hypo leatherback from Calico dragons x ogg hypo pastel/red sandfire from local breeder to be produced here at Bearded Ambitions.I have 16 more eggs in incubator with 4 more piping as we speak and 1 almost out.First 4 pics of dad and mom.
rest of babies.Please note these dragons are showing this nice of color out of egg. Thanks for looking and Happy New Year.
Matt Prater
Bearded Ambitions
www.beardedambitions.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-27-2009, 10:57 PM   #2
Bearded Ambitions
more of mom and babies
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-27-2009, 11:01 PM   #3
Bearded Ambitions
and last woooot.drop a line let me know what ya think. leather is last pic nice looking for 2 days old.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-28-2009, 03:01 PM   #4
nick_c
They're looking good Matt. Congrats!

PS. The Karen Barker female I picked up from you is definitely hypo. Check out the updated pic on my profile page. She has not lost ANY color at ALL! Only getting better.

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...er.php?u=59944

Old 12-28-2009, 04:12 PM   #5
Bearded Ambitions
WOW... Nick you really got a looker!! I beleave i told you that she was a dragon i would regret selling....WELLL here i am missing her already.She is doing fine i take it?Looks like she is getting big.
Glad Karen and I could get her to a loving home where she gets all she needs and dont forget we are in line first for her babies and i will want one if you cross her to a leather trans i beleave you said.
gl Nick and thanks for the words.

p.s. Here are some more new babies just warmed up and only 3 days old and eating mini mealworms i bred myself.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-28-2009, 04:23 PM   #6
Bearded Ambitions
I KNOW i probly shouldnt do this but i have to .
check this link http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=51&de=745517
its a link to a dragon for sale by Josh with Phantom Dragons.
She is a silkback 50% het trans and is the most amazing dragon i have ever seen for sale.And the price is awsome. Just say when you look i bet anyone $1000 dollars their jaw wont drop lol.
enjoy.
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-28-2009, 04:25 PM   #7
nick_c
She is doing phenomenal and growing fast. I do believe she will be paired with the red trans leather first. You guys will be the first to know.The new babies look great too!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread