private? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 01-17-2010, 02:44 AM   #1
pythonjim
private?

can anybody tell me some users profiles on fauna are blocked? bare with me Im still learning about site navigation and rules

Old 01-17-2010, 02:46 AM   #2
pythonjim
sorry, I guess I should have placed a "why' in my last post

Old 01-17-2010, 04:00 AM   #3
Clay Davenport
Do you have an example?

Old 01-17-2010, 04:54 AM   #4
polasian
Do you mean Banned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonjim View Post
can anybody tell me some users profiles on fauna are blocked? bare with me Im still learning about site navigation and rules
By "blocked" do you mean "banned?" If so, then the following explains why members get banned...

http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=128780

Old 01-17-2010, 06:36 AM   #5
hhmoore
If you try to access a member's profile before their account is approved (new members) you will get that message...I'm not sure if you can access a banned member's profile (and I don't have time to log into my dummy account to sort it out right now.

*I'm thinking that signature isn't the most appropriate for the general forums

Old 01-17-2010, 07:07 AM   #6
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
If you try to access a member's profile before their account is approved (new members) you will get that message...I'm not sure if you can access a banned member's profile (and I don't have time to log into my dummy account to sort it out right now.

*I'm thinking that signature isn't the most appropriate for the general forums
I just check out a banned members profile, so they are accessible. My mistake, I thought the OP was asking why certain members are listed as "banned."

Old 01-17-2010, 12:48 PM   #7
pythonjim
the column to the left of the screen that shows who is online had a few user names that were in red. I tried to access one of these and the message said I didnt have enough access or something along those lines

Old 01-17-2010, 01:12 PM   #8
pythonjim
are they bots out to destroy me? hmm

Old 01-17-2010, 05:47 PM   #9
polasian
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonjim View Post
the column to the left of the screen that shows who is online had a few user names that were in red. I tried to access one of these and the message said I didnt have enough access or something along those lines
If the below message is what you see when you encounter that issue, then whats happening is exactly what Harald said;

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
If you try to access a member's profile before their account is approved (new members) you will get that message

Old 01-17-2010, 06:10 PM   #10
pythonjim
thankyou for the help everyone

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!