SOLD!! 09 Male and Female Jungle Carpets - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2010, 12:02 AM   #1
SoCal Reptiles
09 Male and Female Jungle Carpets

I have two jungle carpets that I hatched out in August of 2009. The male is in the first pic and the female in the second.

The first is my holdback male. He is going to be an amazing looking adult. He is getting more yellow with every shed. He is feeding regularly on frozen/ thawed pink/ fuzzy rats. I'm asking $175 plus shipping for him.

The female was a slow starter for me and she would only take live or ft fuzzy mice from the beginning. Unfortunately, she is still a mouser, but is doing well. Due to her being smaller than her brother and being a mouser, I am selling her cheap for $80 plus shipping.

If you buy both, I will pay for shipping. I take Paypal and money orders.

I have pictures of the dam and sire if you are interested. The dam is a great looking animal from Lazik/ VPI bloodlines. The sire just a jaw-dropping animal from Ben Team.

I ship UPS Next Day Air with an insulated box and 40 hour heat pack. I guarantee live and healthy arrival. Feel free to email me with any questions.

info@socalreptiles.com
www.socalreptiles.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-29-2010, 10:31 PM   #2
SoCal Reptiles
SOLD!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread