Pondside Herp Supply  ~~~ - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-27-2002, 11:04 PM   #1
hanoverherps
I just ordered a few supplies from Pondside Herp Supply.  I went to their site, ordered and payed for their products, and received them promptly.  Everything went smooth, their site is user-friendly, and I got exactly what I ordered.  Thanks Guys!!!

Old 03-27-2002, 11:40 PM   #2
NocturnalNature
They are GREAT! I have ordered several times from them and have never had a problem. An item from my last order was out of stock and they emailed promptly offering a substitute and to let me know when they would have the original item back in stock. I wish everyone cared this much about their customers!
Keep up the good work
Jackie Lapradd

Old 12-18-2003, 01:42 AM   #3
MGReptiles
Ive used herpsupplies.com before too and everything went perfect. Had my stuff in 2 days and there prices are pretty good too.
-Matt Graybeal

Old 12-18-2003, 02:24 AM   #4
carole
Favorite place to order supplies from! They've got a great selection and excellent customer service. I appreciate how they help you pick the cheapest shipping method. All around, great company!

Old 12-18-2003, 09:55 AM   #5
herpcondo
I have ordered quite a few times from John,, and everything was great,,, I had a problem one time,,i ordered a few of the plastic "new world" aqauria,, and they were very well packed,, ( i don't see how you could have packed them any better,,, layers of bubble wrap)but when they came in it looked like an elephant stood on them,,,
I called John,, and he replaced them instantly,, and also offered to refund my money if i just wanted the refund,,,, I also like the fact that John send you an email after your order is placed stating when it was shipped,,, how it was shipped,, and with a tracking number,,, I have dealt with others and that is one thing John for sure has over them,,, I ordered a few things from Cali, and never even got an email stating my items were shipped,, that they were gonna ship them,, or how they were shipped,,, Nothing,,,
John is a very good guy and i have nothing but great things to say about him,,,,You can't go wrong with John!
I will continue to order only from John,,,,!

Old 12-18-2003, 10:00 AM   #6
Mark and Aimee
We've ordered from Pondside (herpsupplies.com) several times, and have always been VERY pleased!

Old 12-18-2003, 10:07 AM   #7
Greg Riso
Thumbs up Excellent Source of Herp Supplies

I've been purchasing many of my supplies from John for a few years now and always enjoy working with Pondside Herp Supplies. I'm located just under an hour and a half from them here in sales tax free New Hampshire so I prefer to stop in in person for a visit now and then. John always has excellent prices, stands behind his products 110%, and is a pleasure to do business with all around. To me that's what it's all about so buy with confidence!

Old 12-18-2003, 05:51 PM   #8
Skye
prompt service, always helpful in replacing items that shipping have damaged, good prices, wide stock. we have spent thousands there in the last year or so, and will continue to do so

Diana Baumann

Old 12-19-2003, 08:06 PM   #9
Phil
Talking Kudos for Pondside Herp Supply!

I concur that Pondside Herp Supply is a great place to buy your herp supplies. I've ordered from them four or five times and will definetely buy from them again. I appreciate the fact that John Bohrman takes the time to patiently answer my questions regardless of the size of my order. I wish everyone I did business with was as helpful and easy to work with.

Happy Holidays & God bless,
Phil frost
ZNJ Exotics
znjexotics@hotmail.com

Old 12-27-2003, 11:18 PM   #10
drphibes
Wink Great service and selection

I have been doing business with Pondside for over three years and they have always provided great service. They have a great selection of products and usually have everything in stock for immediate shipment. When ever I have had any questions they were answered promptly. I will continue doing business with them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!